Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Morning Jeepers. Welcome to yet another week of work or retirement. Those of us working are dreaming of retirement.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1617630521537
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Morning Jeepers. Welcome to yet another week of work or retirement. Those of us working are dreaming of retirement.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1617630521537
Hah! you think you can afford land?!?

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Happy Monday All!!! SO Glad to be back in the office and resting!!! Last week was torture but good. Nothing like 4-10hr days to get the ole blood pumping...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) fat bottomed girls

We stopped and looked at home on the way down to my Dad's...This one was REALLY nice!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) fat bottomed girls

(In case you are interested...Winston Homes Stoney Pointe)

And...

Sunshine Homes Pri3280-2018

And we done some work on the fence line this weekend...

All in all...ir was a very good weekend. Oh yeah, Roxy done wonderfully!!! I sure do love my little Jeep!!!

NO!!! NO!! NO more house hunting!!! Avert the eyes! Avert the eyes!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) BlindedByTheLight

Just found out this morning the guys we paid over $100 to install our new washer and dryer hooked up hot water to cold and cold water to hot :angry::swear::angry::swear: dumfuks:mad:

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Monday spark recycle.JPG
I was going to say seattle.txt on the lower picture, however
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 3749e216-63fe-11e6-bccb-fa8378e20bc3-1020x680

I do wish we had a colder winter this year if only to give the grass a chance to regrow and the rain a chance to clean the grounds.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
NO!!! NO!! NO more house hunting!!! Avert the eyes! Avert the eyes!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_1585.MOV

Just found out this morning the guys we paid over $100 to install our new washer and dryer hooked up hot water to cold and cold water to hot :angry::swear::angry::swear: dumfuks:mad:
Sadly Holly...it is in my future...but at least I have time to get it done. No deadline to move, hoping to keep my same employer and be able to work remotely, hoping my youngest will rent my house in STL from me. Trying to make it a win-win for a change. LOL

As for the dweebs who can't tell hot from cold...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1617632411661

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Walking distance from the house.
No arrests??
I will not miss metro DC idiots.
Isn't that just a misdemeanor? Impeding traffic. Disturbing the peace? Seems they could have just written their $999 fine and sent them home. Why waste a ton of money processing them, towing cars, etc.

Sponsored

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Sadly Holly...it is in my future...but at least I have time to get it done. No deadline to move, hoping to keep my same employer and be able to work remotely, hoping my youngest will rent my house in STL from me. Trying to make it a win-win for a change. LOL

As for the dweebs who can't tell hot from cold...
1617632411661.png
I really hope the market is calmer when you start to look. It's awesome that you can take your time.

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I obviously needed it!
Now back to packing...
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) laugh fall over

But before I get packin'...Jim's been woken up all week by noises in the bedrooms above him. He's checked it out multiple times to find nothing, no one in the house - no one walking, no one dropping things on the floor, nothing.

Then one afternoon while he's working on the mailbox he meets the neighbor from across the street who proceeds to tell him the original owner died in our master bedroom.
Gee, thanks a lot, dude - go back where you came from!

Last edited:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, so after seeing a bit more hands on info about how the 4Xe works, I think I'm more interested in it now. I would still have to plug in for it to really be a sensible daily driver... I'd have to keep an eye on the weather when its plugged in since I don't have a garage.

Still, $54,470 MSRP (screw getting the hard top) isn't that much more than a comparable Rubicon with the 3.6 BSG so it would be a reasonable second Jeep. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1617633319581

A whole channel from a new 4Xe owner:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCEPv_nC55HEQbJmDFWSxA/videos

gm920

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Billet Silver
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Retired)