Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
We might have to share the terrible fate. It seems everyone else took a three day weekend or more.

Myself, it's been six days and I can almost bend my legs without the back of my knees being in absolute pain from the sunburn so I'm going to go see if I can make it around the track.
Ok im not going to put a lot of thought into this, which in all fairness I know you do not expect or need or want. My observation: You are an incredibly smart person, which not surprisingly to me is in a room of other really surprisingly smart people. I am not one of those people, put some fucking sunscreen on...This my JHWR friends is how comedy gold is made (see our crazy mofo what ever the dildo name he is posted above)

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
It just gets worse the longer you look. I love the zip tie or whatever it is, but I'm still trying to figure out the foil pill packet in the upper left corner.
Its an American Express Platinum Card?

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Ok im not going to put a lot of thought into this, which in all fairness I know you do not expect or need or want. My observation: You are an incredibly smart person, which not surprisingly to me is in a room of other really surprisingly smart people. I am not one of those people, put some fucking sunscreen on...This my JHWR friends is how comedy gold is made (see our crazy mofo what ever the dildo name he is posted above)
It was only one week after the equinox and I'm on the 47th parallel (holding it down :giggle: ). I typically try to do one hike around that time to get a minimal "tan" and gauge how much sun protection I need. Indeed though, even my hiking buddy noticed we were already burnt by the time we got to the summit and I had left my sunblock to try to minimize weight. :facepalm: It is one of the ten essentials. We were also below the 2000ft thick cloud layer for the first 90min, but all the reflection from the snow for the next few hours is what did it.

In any case, I'm taking the full bucket of spf50 when I head to the desert at the end of the month. 🧛‍♂️

Happily I was able to run tonight.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1419070-1_3d

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mornin Jeeple! Heading a group of like minded enthusiasts out to Bradberry Cabin today. Not a difficult trail, but it is full of stunning scenery.

Oh, got the estimate on repairing my bike after the low side incident a week ago. $3800! These parts lined with gold or something?! At any rate, she will look minty new once done.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
So there is such a thing as too much Sushi ...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 5314c9
Sushi is surprisingly difficult to find in Seattle. Restaurants try to attract based on award winning, magazine and news story chefs, which primarily focus on coming up with ways to cram as many not-quite-discordant ingredients as possible into a roll so they can win on the basis of "subtle tones of alabaster underscored by a hint of plantain" or whatever.

Myself, I'm actually allergic to one of the bases they stuff in everything so I never get rolls. My body only handles stuff that's bad for me :facepalm: meaning the high cholesterol stuff, so I only ever order nigiri with shrimp, scallops, clams, eels, and an occasional sea urchin or octopode. It would be like going to these places that start with $87 "evening choice" arrangements and asking for no rice (but that's not the ingredient).

Amusingly, I know how to cook and form nigiri. I admit I have had (cooked) chicken nigiri with an appropriate (expensive) cheese. :idea:

Anyway, sad I can't share the boat, but at least I'm not doing this
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) XmhWbtc