Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
as I was driving to service calls today my father and I happen to stop into Land Rover he wanted to see the 2 door defender. Sales man saw I had a wrangler and he try hard for me to trade it in. I sat in both 2 door and 4 door but for the price they where asking it didn’t impress me. Sales man really try hard.

5D1A0EF6-0B13-4A5D-88BF-5E11C89E2EEB.jpeg
Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
It work.
I'm laughing at the camera work being exactly the same as someone holding a phone where accidents are expected. Point it at the ground!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
as I was driving to service calls today my father and I happen to stop into Land Rover he wanted to see the 2 door defender. Sales man saw I had a wrangler and he try hard for me to trade it in. I sat in both 2 door and 4 door but for the price they where asking it didn’t impress me. Sales man really try hard.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) trim.23C13501-FA59-4588-AA33-54A57C381D4B.MOV
A good friend of mine keeps telling me to go drive one even though I just bought my newest JLUR last month. I asked him if the doors and roof come off ;-)

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
A good friend of mine keeps telling me to go drive one even though I just bought my newest JLUR last month. I asked him if the doors and roof come off ;-)
That’s what I told him if the doors and roof come off. He telling it doesn’t matter. :CWL:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
She good. I told her don’t stop. It wasn’t going that fast. The tongue was on the side of her jeep.
So cute.

It also gives me home my little Jeep can tow a trailer. :like:

Sponsored