Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
The difference between winter and summer mileage is noticeable on mine (3.6 Sport 2 door). I typically get about 23 summer and 19 winter overall. Also, the minute temps got back above freezing my ESS started workihg again...not that I care, just weird.
same here with my 2 door sport.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Returned the SS toolbox to Lowes in favor of the full 44" combo (in Blue) from HF. Also, some Popeye's chicken tenders may have been acquired and promptly consumed during the outing.

Trying to finger out what I want to do today. I might sort screws/nuts/bolts in the garage. It's another beautiful day here in So. Cal.
why the change of the boxes. isnt the lowes box well built and better then hf box.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1614643032927

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
why the change of the boxes. isnt the lowes box well built and better then hf box.
Well with the current "20% off everything" sale I ordered the bottom box and concluded I'd like a matching bottom/top set. The SS looks nice but it takes finger prints etc. like a fridge/dishwasher do. I think the USG has more efficient spaces, too. HF makes nice toolboxes.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I'm still just feeding Hulu, Prime, and Netflix. Apple TV is a free trial, but I dropped Disney and CBS All Access. Might have to get HBO MAX though...
We have....umm...antenna......um... NetFLix DVD.....ahhh,umm....oh, and a bunch of DVDs.