Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Anything with a
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) {filename}
less than -8 classifies as a boulder on the Krumbein phi scale. Based on the international scale, a large boulder (LBo) is anything greater than 630 mm. Using the police car for scale, this geologist agrees that large boulder is the size of a large boulder.
Sponsored

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
I could tell you some inside crap about DARCARs. Never trusted that Iranian a-hole and he still owes me about $3K, but that's for another day. Ourisman is another megadealer where it's more about butts in seats than quality of service like a smaller dealer, like Fred Frederick. Though I know nothing about their Clarksville dealership in particular. Thanks for your input! Hope you have much better luck in NC!
Thanks Tim! Me too! 🤞

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Anything with a
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) {filename}
less than -8 classifies as a boulder on the Krumbein phi scale. Based on the international scale, a large boulder (LBo) is anything greater than 630 mm. Using the police car for scale, this geologist agrees that large boulder is the size of a large boulder.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) brain pain

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Quite the rebel you are. I got pulled over by a Civilian Police on NAB Coronado once because the trailer hitch on the Dakota's bumper partially obscured the bottom of one of the numbers on the license plate... When I went to base legal for the "Traffic Court" the Petty Officer was really confused about why I was there... she looked at the ticket and saw who wrote it... then tore the ticket up and told me to go. :facepalm:

Sponsored