Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
My high school boyfriend taught me how to drive a manual (that relationship didn't last long!)
I've been driving a stick since 1985 - still driving one now. Next Jeep I get is definitely going to be an automatic.
Heh, my Wife was the same way. She enjoyed both Mustangs but eventually wanted an automatic. Now that she's got her Honda with a CVT I don't think I'll ever be able to buy a manual anymore, except for my Motorcycle.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Question for ya, Jeepers...Jim wants a "metal woven cargo net" for his mid-size pickup to haul stuff to NC (~7hrs one way). He found a military surplus one but it came with a hefty $400 price tag :facepalm::surprised:
I think you don't have to get a metal cargo net and could save 75% getting a nylon or other synthetic fiber net.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Heh, my Wife was the same way. She enjoyed both Mustangs but eventually wanted an automatic. Now that she's got her Honda with a CVT I don't think I'll ever be able to buy a manual anymore, except for my Motorcycle.
My 2 motorcycles are my only manuals anymore. I test drove a manual Rubicon and might have bought it, but the dealer wasn't dealing and apparently didn't want a sale. Most every other Jeep in the DC area was an automatic. Heck, now even more motorcycles are available with some type of autoshift. :crying:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My 2 motorcycles are my only manuals anymore. I test drove a manual Rubicon and might have bought it, but the dealer wasn't dealing and apparently didn't want a sale. Most every other Jeep in the DC area was an automatic. Heck, now even more motorcycles are available with some type of autoshift. :crying:
Yeah Honda has their fancy DCT motorcycles. I do think there is an appeal to it but I don't think I'll trade in my good bike for it. Maybe the 650 for a Rebel 1100 if my wife ever actually learns like she says she will.

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just realized.... Is Harbor Freight the same as Kohl's? Just for a different audience?
If so, I now have something in common with my wife, and maybe I should stop giving her so much grief about going to Kohl's so much.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I might have to downgrade my status to lethargic. JR, @hickinwa , may be right. I did manage to go out for a nice walk, but getting a case of the tired's.

Sponsored

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I might have to downgrade my status to lethargic. JR, @hickinwa , may be right. I did manage to go out for a nice walk, but getting a case of the tired's.
I've heard several reports of people feeling like they had the flu for a day after their second shot. Hope its not too bad for you.
My Minister got his today, and my Parents are getting theirs early next week.