Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Or.... motivation. Complete one work, read a page. Complete another work, read another page.
This is sorta how I do it, but not nearly that disciplined. And yes, JHWR costs my employer quite a bit.

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
This is sorta how I do it. But yes, JHWR costs my employer quite a bit.
hehehe. suckers. If only they would PAY you in jeep parts directly the balance of motivation would shift back to work.

See. I should write a book on modern administrative concepts.

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
Or.... motivation. Complete one work, read a page. Complete another work, read another page.
OK, I get you. Bang head into wall until task complete, read page while cleaning the carnage.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Yo Kevin!

How ya been?
been doing well. really liking the new job, no traveling down the interstate to downtown Cincy (stress diminished significantly). my weekly commute now only uses less than 1/4 tank of gas :clap:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Wait... I’m a little behind. Do you have a problem with your clutch or just want out after the latest round of recalls?

Yeah yeah... I’m working, get off my back.
My clutch is fine. Just tired of the recalls surrounding it.

Still, I'm better off just replacing the clutch and fly wheel. But how to reverse the upcoming neutering of the current recall?

I do NOT want another gutless Jeep. One of the things I love about this Jeep is that it can get up and go when I want to. Take more power, but not less. Bla

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Called in Buttcrack Construction to rip out a non-loadbearing 4x4. I can't really recommend the company cuz they hang around the house constantly and eat yer food!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_0993

Now that "cubby" can be used to put in shelves, and shit.

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
My clutch is fine. Just tired of the recalls surrounding it.

Still, I'm better off just replacing the clutch and fly wheel. But how to reverse the upcoming neutering of the current recall?

I do NOT want another gutless Jeep. One of the things I love about this Jeep is that it can get up and go when I want to. Take more power, but not less. Bla
I hear you. I have the MT on order, so wont be delivered until its neutered. I’m all about the experience. To me, the MT is part of that. I’d rather replace the clutch than go to the auto.

Before I hear it, I get it, the auto is great. It truly is, I drove it. My (admittedly questionable) desire for the MT an experiential preference here.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I hear you. I have the MT on order, so wont be delivered until its neutered. I’m all about the experience. To me, the MT is part of that. I’d rather replace the clutch than go to the auto.

Before I hear it, I get it, the auto is great. It truly is, I drove it. My (admittedly questionable) desire for the MT an experiential preference here.
I get a lot of flack too. Still, I find it more engaging when I'm rowing my own.

I will admit that some of my wheeling may have been better with the more gentle touch you can have with the auto... The advantages of manual still call me back.