Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
I gave my daughter her own GoPro in October and the picture she comes back with are crazy.
My daughter stole my phone once and took all sorts of pics. The ones I laughed at most were the toddler perspective of sitting on the pot.

Shaved Ice

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I dig the flip down plate -> gas fill
I bought one of those flip down plates for my ā€˜81 CJ-5 back in the day.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) B95507C2-B1DD-47B5-8F75-B4E14419B157

Photo taken in 1997, in the middle of the night, as part of a photography class. I couldnā€™t see my hand in front of my face. I just left the shutter open for about an hour. You can actually read the lettering on the tires! I added the yellow with a highlighter afterwards but the Jeep was that bright of a yellow.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
snazzberry. I like how it looks on the render, but I haven't seen it in real life yet.
I saw it at a dealership A few weeks ago. It was actually really nice. I do like it in bright light (or showroom as it sat when I saw it) and slightly less in shade. Good friend of mine ordered a JLUR in snazzberry.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) B95507C2-B1DD-47B5-8F75-B4E14419B157

Photo taken in 1997, in the middle of the night, with no lighting. I couldnā€™t see my hand in front of my face. I just left the shutter open for about an hour. I added the yellow with a highlighter afterwards but the Jeep was that bright of a yellow.
Now you are just showing off!

That's a great picture. Hoping you have more to share. :like: :beer:

Sponsored

Shaved Ice

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Now you are just showing off!

That's a great picture. Hoping you have more to share. :like: :beer:
Sadly, no other photos. That was many deployments and several relationships ago. Photos and other possessions got lost along the way. I actually just took the first digital picture of the hard copy photo tonight.

Last edited:

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V

Photo taken in 1997, in the middle of the night, as part of a photography class. I couldnā€™t see my hand in front of my face. I just left the shutter open for about an hour. You can actually read the lettering on the tires! I added the yellow with a highlighter afterwards but the Jeep was that bright of a yellow.
Nice!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
More sheetrock installed, no pics taken. You'll just have to trust me on this one. lol