Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Who is the rude one now? - showing a pic like that ... now I'm hangry!! Looks good :involve:

Spouse just offered to run and grab some vittles. I requested to try the new KFC chicken sandwich to see if they even belong in the extended 2020 chicken sandwich war or not :CWL:
Report: Would have preferred Sean's nachos :(

Looking forward to picking up some Xiao Long Bao from Xiao Chi Jie this weekend tho! Haven't tried this place before, but they sell frozen to steam at home, and some reviewers prefer them to my favorite place that I haven't been to since this Covid shite:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 5A6FBD9A-4B2C-49EA-84D8-CACDC0A15823

:involve:

It's where I meet all the celebrities :CWL:

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Looking forward to picking up some Xiao Long Bao from Xiao Chi Jie this weekend tho! Haven't tried this place before, but they sell frozen to steam at home, and some reviewers prefer them to my favorite place that I haven't been to since this Covid shite:

5A6FBD9A-4B2C-49EA-84D8-CACDC0A15823.jpeg

Too bad this Covid crap is still going strong. Next month is the annual meeting month for our families. :crying:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ED066956-A1AF-4B1E-91A4-15D81CAF85BC

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ED066956-A1AF-4B1E-91A4-15D81CAF85BC

Ain't that the guy who showed Adam and Eve around The Garden when they got there???
:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored