Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Of course it wasn't as widespread at the time, but I think a lot of us have either had an experience or lost someone to a very aggressive illness around that time. It makes us suspicious that it was here before it was confirmed to be here.
Sure, I just wanted to pass along the info above, didn't mean to sound like I was disagreeing. I deleted the two paragraph statistics and probability write-up on why I don't buy it. Earlier than 1/21, for certain; three weeks likely, six weeks I don't buy.

It's complicated by the fact that there were two initial strains.

Last observation, people weren't really paying attention at the time or have forgotten that seasonal flu started very early (October) and a rare (identified) strain was hitting hard by early December. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/us-flu-season-arrives-early-driven-by-an-unexpected-virus.html

Their prediction was correct! A precursor to something bad indeed, but it was something different.

Well I've said my bit. I'll leave it alone for ten pages. Back to you. :)

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, I just wanted to pass along the info above, didn't mean to sound like I was disagreeing. I deleted the two paragraph statistics and probability write-up on why I don't buy it. Earlier than 1/21, for certain; three weeks likely, six weeks I don't buy.

It's complicated by the fact that there were two initial strains.

Last observation, people weren't really paying attention at the time or have forgotten that seasonal flu started very early (October) and a rare (identified) strain was hitting hard by early December. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/us-flu-season-arrives-early-driven-by-an-unexpected-virus.html

Their prediction was correct! A precursor to something bad indeed, but it was something different.

Well I've said my bit. I'll leave it alone for ten pages. Back to you. :)
10 pages could take a while if we're not talkative, lol.

But I also only have my suspicions. I also wasn't fully aware of what was going on until some time in February so I was slow on on my end too.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I might as well just post Saturday's now before I forget.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 4utuh7
So uh... might you suddenly have to produce an urgently needed Nomograph over the weekend? or on call for something else?

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase