Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
My wife and I are scheduled for the vaccine Wednesday of next week. I sure hope that we don't end up with horns growing out of our foreheads.
We'll still luv ya! (well, maybe)

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I got my first shot yesterday. No horns...yet.
So far I can't even get registered for an appointment. Web site either won't let me in or when it does, it says everything is full.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
I think it would help to have someone under the age of 85 in some of these roles, which reminds me of my thoughts on drivers over a certain age probably needing to pass a driver's test (because laws change and they need to "qualify" on them), which reminds me that politicians probably should have some clue about the constitution before they claim to uphold it, so yeah they probably should pass a test as well.

As to buying a Jeep, maybe the test should be at least one of: Can tell that a fuse is seated. Know the difference between an allen wrench and crescent wrench. Have organized a list of mods to purchase.
And know the answer to the secret password: Will 35's fit without a lift?

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
It's been different women, and different things. Like jeans that are not a style I will wear, Ed Hardy for example, trinkets, toys, and useless cooking utensils too.
All things that we've had discussions about, before they were purchased, in which I stated repeatedly that I did not want and/or would not use said thing.
Sounds to me like they are fucking with you. Use that as a weapon and reverse the game on them. For example, "I really fucking hate Jeeps" , "Cigars and whiskey, cant stand that shit" , "Does anyone else hate kittens as much as I do?".

Disclaimer: It might blow up on you, it might not, id love to be a fly on the wall...

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Wrubi rolled a million miles last weekend. In pretty good shape, but the Kelly Blue Book value took quite a hit :giggle:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) EC160AAB-2CC4-4746-AA55-493B140EA138
My wife's Rubicon does this all the time! With in the first mile driven it will revert to the correct mileage. Weird.
Gregj