Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
My employer+profession put me high on the vaccination list. Too bad the county doesn't have the vaccine stock.
My wife and I are scheduled for the vaccine Wednesday of next week. I sure hope that we don't end up with horns growing out of our foreheads.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Actually, only dropped about $20K. Yeah, I wouldn't be buyin' a million mile Wrangler, and certainly not for $20K :swear:

32K miles:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Screenshot_20210121-170626

1,000,000 miles:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Screenshot_20210121-170723

Odo corrected itself upon restart .... weird.

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
My wife and I are scheduled for the vaccine Wednesday of next week. I sure hope that we don't end up with horns growing out of our foreheads.
Yeah, this guy got vaccinated. :giggle:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) GettyImages-1230453292

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
The first confirmed case was 1/21, with US reentry on 1/15. I'm suspicious of your memory.
My wife keeps a diary. We were a leper colony for 3 weeks and didn't know why. Wife tested + IGG at a later date.

There were definitely people in the US with the virus before the first confirmed positive test.

Sponsored

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Yeah they kept pushing it back as the year progressed. One of my friends was convinced she had it as of 12/26/2019 because of matching symptoms, how long it lasted, how much she was coughing and so forth. Nevertheless the antibody test showed up negative in May or June.

I also had a really bad cold starting 1/10, had flown domestically a week earlier, and lung problems affecting my breathing for a month or two afterwards, and my sinuses have been messed up for the last year. As the symptoms did not quite match and it wasn't statistically likely, I have not had an antibody test.
My understanding of the anti bodies is they’re only active for 60-90 days after. Then go dormant. The anti body test only shows active anti bodies. A fiend as well thought he had it in late Dec. He ended up in the hospital with what was called a weird pneumonia. It set in fast. He also tested negative for the anti bodies in may. He took the test at the Red Cross while donating and they said their test only should active anti bodies. I could be totally wrong too. But I was sick AF. Any how back to the follies

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Billy, and some of the others on the left coast were deathly I'll for awhile around the same time. All tested negative for the flue. Billy, if memory serves, had it the worst, and he had/has lingering effects.

Makes one suspicious of the when the virus actually made US landfall.
True. And my doc agrees, symptoms all match up, but won’t test for antibodies due to inaccuracies in those tests.