Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
My dog's female and licks obsessively complete with nonstop head-bob, This forced me to move her bed to the corner of the room so I don't have to see the head bob three feet below the TV.:swear:
Old joke:
The mascot for the University of Georgia football team is a bulldog named Uga. Two guys in the stands at a game were watching Uga on the sidelines busily licking his privates. One said to the other "I wish that I could do that." Second one said "That dog would bite you!".

I know, rimshot! ;)
Sponsored

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
Yesterday I adjusted viscosity of 300 gallons of adhesive. Today I made a 175 gallons of one of our adhesives. Haven't done either in 10-12 years since I ran our compounding dept. Luckily it's kinda like riding a bike.
....so you straddle it while wearing tight sweaty pants? ... that info should probably be a "trade secret".

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Dropped a bolt. I had taped over all the holes but, sure enough, magnet needed to be able to lift 10lb to get that bolt out of there, fell sideways, and with the subsequent attempt it was gone. I haven't driven it yet so I don't know if there will be a rattle or ...

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Glad we could help you out today. hehe
Now I need some good karma - dropped the Jeep off for the steering gear box TSB early this morning. Didn't think it was a big job so at 3:00 PM I call to check. New gear box didn't work/broken. They called around and found another but weren't sure they could get it installed today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
The first confirmed case was 1/21, with US reentry on 1/15. I'm suspicious of your memory.
Billy, and some of the others on the left coast were deathly I'll for awhile around the same time. All tested negative for the flue. Billy, if memory serves, had it the worst, and he had/has lingering effects.

Makes one suspicious of the when the virus actually made US landfall.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
The first confirmed case was 1/21, with US reentry on 1/15. I'm suspicious of your memory.
I thought I heard that they think some cases could have been around in December since they didn't know what was what back then. The gal on the ride on Sunday had Covid before they even knew that's what it was.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I thought I heard that they think some cases could have been around in December since they didn't know what was what back then. The gal on the ride on Sunday had Covid before they even knew that's what it was.
Yeah they kept pushing it back as the year progressed. One of my friends was convinced she had it as of 12/26/2019 because of matching symptoms, how long it lasted, how much she was coughing and so forth. Nevertheless the antibody test showed up negative in May or June.

I also had a really bad cold starting 1/10, had flown domestically a week earlier, and lung problems affecting my breathing for a month or two afterwards, and my sinuses have been messed up for the last year. As the symptoms did not quite match and it wasn't statistically likely, I have not had an antibody test.
Sponsored