Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I'm working today, but been able to play through the youtube full album cycle - today's artist: Triumph :rock:

Here are some of the choicer instrumental rediscoveries that y'all might not be familiar with:

... and for good measure:

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I like that Facebook wants you to watch a 15 second commercial ad during the shiddy videos they randomly place on your timeline, which is probably about how some guy who made a water fountain/planter box out of 5 rolls of toilet paper.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) BoratNot

Last edited:

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I'm working today, but been able to play through the youtube full album cycle - today's artist: Triumph :rock:

Here are some of the choicer instrumental rediscoveries that y'all might not be familiar with:

I like that Midsummer's Daydream

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ILikeItAlot

Last edited:

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Was that done on purpose or mistake? If a mistake it reminds me of my friend who started to demo an entire house and it was the wrong house they started. They where supposed to go next door.
On purpose, those two were leaking and green and nasty. I said oops cuz it's supposed to be goof off day.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i was going to stay out of this "is or is not a jeep". but, i'll throw this in. by all means, i'm not choosing side. the new gc is branded as a jeep. but it looks like a rejected dodge durango, in a way. i think thats why i'm not liking it. also strecthing it to fit a 3rd row seat. imo, fait is "softening" the "true" jeep brand. i get it, all the auto makers are one upping the line up of vehicles to cater to the customers. however (i'm saying this lightly) fiat is doing well in keeping the wrangler in a wrangler that is known to be. when the compass and renegade came out. i was like this is fiat $h*t and they are destroying the jeep name. i will say this. the cherokee does not look all that bad and would consider one if i needed a 2nd jeep. i had a 07 gc larado and loved it. the new larado are nice and would get one, but i wasnt all in with the bells and whistles. thats one reason why i when with a base model wrangler.

so maybe @obwahn and @Steveo feels that way.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

That was some gooooood stuff!

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
i was going to stay out of this "is or is not a jeep". but, i'll throw this in. by all means, i'm not choosing side. the new gc is branded as a jeep. but it looks like a rejected dodge durango, in a way. i think thats why i'm not liking it. also strecthing it to fit a 3rd row seat. imo, fait is "softening" the "true" jeep brand. i get it, all the auto makers are one upping the line up of vehicles to cater to the customers. however (i'm saying this lightly) fiat is doing well in keeping the wrangler in a wrangler that is known to be. when the compass and renegade came out. i was like this is fiat $h*t and they are destroying the jeep name. i will say this. the cherokee does not look all that bad and would consider one if i needed a 2nd jeep. i had a 07 gc larado and loved it. the new larado are nice and would get one, but i wasnt all in with the bells and whistles. thats one reason why i when with a base model wrangler.

so maybe @obwahn and @Steveo feels that way.
Nice explanation. For me it's just that when I hear the word Jeep, I see the original in my minds eye. The others are just "cars", that happen to have a Jeep label on them. I don't get all defensive and shit, I just love my little 2dr. (I had 4 4drs, so I have been there too)

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
Looks like I need a forth windshield... Just noticed a 6 inch crack about a hour ago. It'll probably run across the entire length (top to bottom) by morning.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I like that Midsummer's Daydream

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ryan-ryryroyale-this-how-straight-men-eat-bananas-trying-not-27569317
Check out some more Triumph/Rik Emmett then. Rik is the guitar hero that made me pick one up in HS. They have some stuff that rocks much harder - off off Allied Forces or Progression of Power for instance.

... just please for the love of all that's holy do NOT look up music videos or concert footage. I liked their light shows live, but the tight jump suits that Rik was encouraged to wear ... jeesh, I was embarrassed for him/them at the time, and it hasn't aged any better either :facepalm:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Nice explanation. For me it's just that when I hear the word Jeep, I see the original in my minds eye. The others are just "cars", that happen to have a Jeep label on them. I don't get all defensive and shit, I just love my little 2dr. (I had 4 4drs, so I have been there too)
thank you. i do agree with you as to the only one and original jeep. back in 1999/00 i looked at the tj, but at that time i was in college and $$$ was tight. 2007 i did look at the jk wrangler. the reason why i didnt get one was due to being the first model year and didnt like the fit and feel of the interior. what made me get the gc larado was a decent price. cargo space to make it multi purpose (at the time). also it gave it a "wagoneer feel", eventho its not. the other reason was needed something that got me to work in all weather, even in the snow storm. so the gc did the job. now i just wanted to downside and go simple but still have a good daily drive / road tripper. plus the 4wd for those $h*tty weather commute to work.

my brother had a built 00 tj. sold it and now has a 86 cj7 nicely built with a lot of the old school aftermarket parts. whats funny about this is that he's busting my chops about his jeep is a real jeep (amc). but he does like mine and impress how todays wranglers are built. i think we do have a little battle between the two. new vs old.
Sponsored