Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
If they want to get people vaccinated the fastest they need to get Chic-Fil-A to do it.
Except no vaccines on Sunday.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) GoodPoint

I'd let them vaccinate me for a free #4 four-count Chikin strips with waffle fries!

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
it's not like you never saw it there in Burlington VT! I remember when I was stationed at Plattsburgh in either Jan or Feb 86 it started snowing early Friday morning and didn't stop until late Monday evening. We received around 32 inches. My back was so sore from shoveling snow that weekend. I'd have to go out every few hours to keep up with it and when that damn snow plow came by and piled that shit back up in my drive I would get so pissed at the bastards.
Try picking a college (Oswego) to go to on one of the great lakes - one of my not so smart moves in life. 300+- inches a year and you're not even in the Sierra's or Rocky's (where at least the skiing makes it worth it:)). Had to shovel 140 inches over an eight day period one year (made the Johnny Carson show 3 days of the 8 as it added up). Don't mind seeing snow, as long as I never have to shovel it again.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I’ve heard people waiting 1 hour plus on their drive through lines
Nah, the one near my house gets a line of cars a couple hundred yards long and it serpentines through the adjacent Walmart parking lot, but they move 'em through like a Chikin super-highway!

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Try picking a college (Oswego) to go to on one of the great lakes - one of my not so smart moves in life. 300+- inches a year and you're not even in the Sierra's or Rocky's (where at least the skiing makes it worth it:)). Had to shovel 140 inches over an eight day period one year (made the Johnny Carson show 3 days of the 8 as it added up). Don't mind seeing snow, as long as I never have to shovel it again.
yep. You know where Pulaski is? I got forced off of 81 there and was lucky to get the last room in the hotel. The night before I got forced off the Thruway just before Buffalo. What normally was a 12 hour drive from Ohio to Plattsburgh took me 3 days. When I left Pulaski I said eff this shit and drove towards Rome/Utica to get away from the damn lake and go up 87 to Plattsburgh.

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
yep. You know where Pulaski is? I got forced off of 81 there and was lucky to get the last room in the hotel. The night before I got forced off the Thruway just before Buffalo. What normally was a 12 hour drive from Ohio to Plattsburgh took me 3 days. When I left Pulaski I said eff this shit and drove towards Rome/Utica to get away from the damn lake and go up 87 to Plattsburgh.
All too well, had some friends that went to SUNY Plattsburgh and made many trips up I81 then Rt 11 and over. I always complained about some of the USMC garden spots but the Army had some to include Ft Drum up that way. Lake effect snow is something you have to see to believe the hourly rates at which snow can come down.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) GoodPoint

Got a double-double and Choco shake after pickleball Monday night.

I just got back with a Popeyes Chicken sandwich. :rock:

On a side note, the Benz was saying it's 85 f'in degrees outside!
I'm showing 79 here! I want a fukn refund!!!!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm showing 79 here! I want a fukn refund!!!!
I need to go digging for my old phone and show you the time my truck was showing 118 in the shade when I was out in Desert Hot Springs one Saturday. lol

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I need to go digging for my old phone and show you the time my truck was showing 118 in the shade when I was out in Desert Hot Springs one Saturday. lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Eww2

This is why "winter" is desert froading season.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) AirQuotes

Sponsored