Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
G’morning Jeeples :sun:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) EF56C120-5891-4384-90FC-0188E05E40FF

I hope everyone had good holidays!!
It’s been an eventful couple weeks for me...I started a new decade & the new job. :party::champagne:

Vida got her new sequential turn signals installed, but the look wasn’t complete without matching side markers. They were ordered immediately & have already arrived, just gotsa wait for install to do the full reveal! I can report that the turns are awesome & I love them!!!
Code 4 LED has been a great company to buy from & interact with! I highly recommend checking them out for any lighting needs. They’ll be my go to source from here on out. :like:

What’s e’rybody been up to?!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) EF56C120-5891-4384-90FC-0188E05E40FF

It’s been an eventful couple weeks for me...I started a new decade & the new job. :party::champagne:

Vida got her new sequential turn signals installed, but the look wasn’t complete without matching side markers. They were ordered immediately & have already arrived, just gotsa wait for install to do the full reveal! I can report that the turns are awesome & I love them!!!
Code 4 LED has been a great company to buy from & interact with! I highly recommend checking them out for any lighting needs. They’ll be my go to source from here on out. :like:

Morning Lydia!

Good to hear Vida is coming together for you. Can't wait to see the results.

I got another set of bronze wheels for my Jeep. The rest of my weekend plans involve cleaning and "organizing" which means moving things around with no real improvement for the ease of access other than it makes me feel better that I worked toward that goal.

Recent world events has this thread in a slump. I just didn't want to let your post go unanswered.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V

Helping oldest son move out of the house today. Excited for him, concerned for him, sad for myself.
:tumbleweed:

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I was getting ready to start teaching for the day, had the tv on in my classroom. Spent the rest of the week trying to make sense of it for other people's scared kids. Sickening.
There's nothing funny about that day, but my story for that day is kinda funny nevertheless. I arrived in Seattle on 9/5, drove in a moving truck with my father, and sent him back on a plane a few days later. I had fortunately missed the WTO riots in Seattle but knew they had taken place and that there was a world trade center downtown. Fortunately I also missed the earthquake despite visiting in April.

I was staying with my aunt in West Seattle, but she had already gone to work that day. When I got up and started flipping though channels (I was never much for TV) I spent the next fifteen minutes looking out the window for smoke. It was a full quarter hour :facepalm: before a picture of the towers appeared or they provided enough information for me to disambiguate between the event and the Seattle WTC. (Our WTC is a short building, but there are plenty of other skyscrapers around.)
Sponsored