Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Quote from our CEO (email) this morning on the DC events of yesterday...

"Our nation faces numerous challenges, including a global pandemic, but I am confident that our country’s leaders will find a way to bring all Americans together to move forward peacefully and uphold the principles that define our democracy."

I'm skeptical.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) NoHeadShake

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Quote from our CEO (email) this morning on the DC events of yesterday...

"Our nation faces numerous challenges, including a global pandemic, but I am confident that our country’s leaders will find a way to bring all Americans together to move forward peacefully and uphold the principles that define our democracy."

I'm skeptical.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) source (1)
Our so called leaders are the ones that have divided this country

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Antifa is there posing as Trump supporters. Now whether it was them or actual Trump supporters has yet to be determined.
A friend just sent me this:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/

Trump supporters say that Antifa members disguised as one of them infiltrated the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

A retired military officer told The Washington Times that the firm XRVision used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia Antifa members to two men inside the Senate.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
A friend just sent me this:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/

Trump supporters say that Antifa members disguised as one of them infiltrated the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

A retired military officer told The Washington Times that the firm XRVision used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia Antifa members to two men inside the Senate.
take it for what its worth. IMHO It pretty difficult to find unbiased media outlets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ump-allies-were-spreading-new-disinformation/

Gaetz cited “pretty compelling evidence from a facial recognition company” that purportedly showed that “some of the people who breached the Capitol today were not Trump supporters. They were masquerading as Trump supporters and, in fact, were members of the violent terrorist group antifa.”

Democrats in the chamber groaned.
The genesis of Gaetz’s claim (and, presumably, most of those who made similar ones on Fox News) was a report from the right-wing Washington Times based on information it had received from “a retired military officer.” That person reportedly received information from a company called XRVision, which cited three people from the crowd, two of whom purportedly matched “two Philadelphia antifa members” and the third of whom “shows up at climate and Black Lives Matter protests in the West.”

A Twitter user appears to have tracked down the images. If it is the same people, the two individuals are on an antifa webpage — identified as neo-Nazis.

Sponsored