Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
What is everyone doing today?
Did some research, cleaned up from the hike, finished editing the next youtube video, lunch. I need to try to convince myself to work on another project and exercise, but I might just end up watching a movie and drinking. :devil: :angel:
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Cancelled tear down. Don't have heat for the garage and it's too cold to properly clean for the damping materials.

Spring project it is. Gives me time to plan out wiring and better speakers for the volume I have to deal with. Turns out the Dynaudio speakers are a bit too large and inefficient for this application.

Now if the UConnect 5 is released with the Wrangler Mojave, this may all be a waste of time.

Sponsored

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Evening everyone!
Nice to see the prices starting to climb back up. Plate is about back to average, but coil is going strong now the auto sector has ramped up. Let’s build those Jeeps :rock:

(we emerged from CCAA right when trumps tariffs took place. It was crazy how much they drove the price of plate up)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 58EB7284-CB32-42EF-A536-E6A4C033053C

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Evening everyone!
Nice to see the prices starting to climb back up. Plate is about back to average, but coil is going strong now the auto sector has ramped up. Let’s build those Jeeps :rock:

(we emerged from CCAA right when trumps tariffs took place. It was crazy how much they drove the price of plate up)
58EB7284-CB32-42EF-A536-E6A4C033053C.png
Does this mean my imaginary Wrangler 392 that I'm not buying is going to cost me more imaginary dollars :whatsgoingon: (that I don't have)

Last edited:

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Does this mean my imaginary Wrangler 392 that I'm not buying is going to cost me more imaginary dollars :whatsgoingon:
hahaha slightly more if coil keeps climbing. Prices are up because demand is crazy after all the lockdowns. Our dealer’s lot up here is damn near empty, maybe 20 vehicles. No one travelling and had extra money to spend so they bought new vehicles
Sponsored