Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Nope. Haven't gotten a date on that. Also my funds are evaporating all of a sudden. 14k for the movers today and 13k for funeral later this week or next.
Aw fuck.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ForrestAndThatsAllIHaveToSayAboutThat

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I recall some post a few pages ago noting that "It seemed a good idea at the time", but I think this one makes as much sense to me as it did them. Were they targeting the 2nd or 3rd floor balcony? Is that a dog or person on the 3rd floor? Were they just supposed to catch a 50# full-tube television?

I'm surprised they got as much air time as they did (usually the board breaks). Maybe there's a nice mattress on the 2nd floor balcony where it was supposed to land.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ForrestAndThatsAllIHaveToSayAboutThat

ahhhhhh, yesssss...the man left the house for a couple hours and I'm enjoying my first surreptitious cup of coffee in months! mmmmmm tasty:involve:
(surreptitious - if used correctly is a sure sign the coffee is caffeinated! If incorrectly used, fukit - I have coffee and I don't care!!!)

Now to hide the evidence before he returns:bandit:
Sounds like me trying to sneak in a tuna fish sandwich, but worse. He doesn't like coffee that much?? Baffling the mind.

Reminds me: I need another cup!

☕

Sponsored

Sponsored

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer
In 4 low... probably.
I'm not worried about the V8 having enough ooompf (far from it), more the controlled descents afforded by a super low (~70-80:1) crawl ratio.