Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone feel that different gas station gives them different fuel results. When I go to one gas station I feel like I get a week out of a full tank. When I go to a different one I only get 2 or 3 days out of a full tank.
Yeah... just a few weeks ago I tried out E15 gas just because it was cheaper... it seemed like it lasted longer than the regular E10. :idea:

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Alrighty jeepers, and jeepettes.
Current dilemma. There is a 2014 wk2 ecodiesel for 14k four hours away from me, and a 2013 Ford explorer awd NA 3.5 for 10k just up the road from work.
I'll have about 1,500 to put down.
My goal was to order an ecodiesel jlu in late February/early March, but at most, I'll only be able to have 4k ready at that point.
Chuggaboom is really gettin up there in miles, and as an expected result, needs parts/work atleast once a month. The two vehicles I'm looking at can both tow more than the wrangler, and will be better for our mixed/wet road conditions in the winter.
The jlu is a wrangler.

Should wait and pray, or go ahead with one of the others? If I pick one oh f these up, it would push the jlu purchase back a year, but I'd then have Chuggaboom is a trade in for the wrangler.

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Looks like someone failed art class in Elementary School....
Yeah, I was sure there was something hidden in there. Not my mental picture of Picasso, and truly did not know he lived into the 1970's.

... plus who's the guitar guy pictured? :LOL:

Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

Current dilemma. There is a 2014 wk2 ecodiesel for 14k four hours away from me, and a 2013 Ford explorer awd NA 3.5 for 10k just up the road from work.
My goal was to order an ecodiesel jlu in late February/early March, but at most, I'll only be able to have 4k ready at that point.
Chuggaboom is really gettin up there in miles, and as an expected result, needs parts/work atleast once a month. The two vehicles I'm looking at can both tow more than the wrangler, and will be better for our mixed/wet road conditions in the winter.
The jlu is a wrangler.

Should wait and pray, or go ahead with one of the others? If I pick one oh f these up, it would push the jlu purchase back a year, but I'd then have Chuggaboom is a trade in for the wrangler.
Hey if joe Biden becomes president you will have a Wrangler sooner then you think as for it will be made in China and sell very cheap :bandit:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
The jlu is a wrangler.

Tough call.

I'd wait and just get the JLU.

But, they are spendy. The Grand Cherokee may make the wiser purchase if it was taken care of.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
From what I hear a diesel motor is more costly when it comes to service.
This is true... some of the bills I would bring back to the office manager from those 5500s... :surprised:

The 3.0 might be a bit cheaper to work on than the 6.7s are.
Sponsored