Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Can't stay drunk all day if you don't start first thing in the morning.

giphy.gif
The early drinker gets the mescal worm.

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
I think he made a comment to draw out some of the reactions he got. Just trollin to see if he can stir the pot.

You bit. ;)

I pay more attention to the opinions of family and friends. My son in law and the youngest of our crew since Jr High both give me crap about my bronze wheels. They would prefer I had black wheels. My wife wants silver wheels because they are brighter and the Jeep should be brighter.

My buddy that raced the KOH was not a fan of the Jeep in general or my white letters. Lots of ribbing going both ways there, but that's my family and friends. I appreciate their opinions as I do a few of yours, but in the end it's my Jeep and I'll decide what I like and if I really want to roll into the Hot Tub. (Moab)

My buddy would love to egg me on to something stupid that would break the Jeep. I'm not biting. So why bite when a troll comes a calling on the forums?

I guess I'm getting old. lol
You got a Badass looking Rig Brother !!

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Not just bad timing, really bad reporting!
bad timing.png
I cant really see the shoulder patch, but it looks like maybe 1st Cav. If it is, we used to have jokes about them.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
I think he made a comment to draw out some of the reactions he got. Just trollin to see if he can stir the pot.

You bit. ;)

I pay more attention to the opinions of family and friends. My son in law and the youngest of our crew since Jr High both give me crap about my bronze wheels. They would prefer I had black wheels. My wife wants silver wheels because they are brighter and the Jeep should be brighter.

My buddy that raced the KOH was not a fan of the Jeep in general or my white letters. Lots of ribbing going both ways there, but that's my family and friends. I appreciate their opinions as I do a few of yours, but in the end it's my Jeep and I'll decide what I like and if I really want to roll into the Hot Tub. (Moab)

My buddy would love to egg me on to something stupid that would break the Jeep. I'm not biting. So why bite when a troll comes a calling on the forums?

I guess I'm getting old. lol
i kept picturing your jeep when he said ours suck, then he went after Mojito...lol

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Great to get outside on a short hike in the woods. Left Mo at the tailhead parking. Sounded and smelled so good in the woods.

20200422_152540.jpg
20200422_152527.jpg
20200422_152507.jpg
Nice pics!