Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Way too much to list. Reader's Digest version for me: I'm on my second JL probably since you were last here. Any clue when you were last here even?
No idea! Pretty sure I remember you discussing your second. I’ve popped in from time to time but never logged in. Been too damn busy with life I guess.
Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
No idea! Pretty sure I remember you discussing your second. I’ve popped in from time to time but never logged in. Been too damn busy with life I guess.
Great to see you back! I did make a trip last year visiting a bunch of the JHWR alumni. That was a hoot.

Kimberly

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR Bought 12~28~2019, 2008 Convertible Mustang California Special, 2012 Platinum Ford F-150
Occupation
Hairdresser
I hope you know that you keep volunteering to host a JHWR meetup with all this food posting stuff! :)
I know how annoying can I be:whatsgoingon: I apologize :sun:

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Where did that take place? That sounds like it was a fun meetup!
I went to CA to meet RA. Met Lydia in NY. Some of the NY gang came here to stay and we did some Jeeping at the ski hills. Chris, Ralph, and Alex.
Then I made a trip to MN in my RV to meet CK and her hubby. From there we all went to MI to meet up with RA and some others from the Canadia contingent. From there I went to IL to visit family. Then on to MO to visit Joe. Then to TN to visit Robie and finally to NC to visit Sean. I was gone 48 days and 4054 miles. All these dorks are even nicer than they seem on here!

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I went to CA to meet RA. Met Lydia in NY. Some of the NY gang came here to stay and we did some Jeeping at the ski hills. Chris, Ralph, and Alex.
Then I made a trip to MN in my RV to meet CK and her hubby. From there we all went to MI to meet up with RA and some others from the Canadia contingent. From there I went to IL to visit family. Then on to MO to visit Joe. Then to TN to visit Robie and finally to NC to visit Sean. I was gone 48 days and 4054 miles. All these dorks are even nicer than they seem on here!
Holy!!! You got around!!!

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
That other CA is just hosers eh