Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Going to ask this on the tracking thread too - my window sticker just came through on my JL build. Approximately how long does it take from that until delivery to the dealer? What I found interesting is one, my name isn't on it (although I remember something about this showing up later) and two at the top it says WRANGLER WILLYS 4X4 (I ordered a Sport).

List of options shows Customer Preferred Package 24S (which is the Sport package - 22K is the Willys). Will assume it is a typo -price wise it is a Sport so I guess if it comes in with the Willy's package I guess I got a bonus:).

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Going to ask this on the tracking thread too - my window sticker just came through on my JL build. Approximately how long does it take from that until delivery to the dealer? What I found interesting is one, my name isn't on it (although I remember something about this showing up later) and two at the top it says WRANGLER WILLYS 4X4 (I ordered a Sport).

List of options shows Customer Preferred Package 24S (which is the Sport package - 22K is the Willys). Will assume it is a typo -price wise it is a Sport so I guess if it comes in with the Willy's package I guess I got a bonus:).
I always heard that your name does not show up on the stuff you get before it actually shows up, but it will be on the sticker at the dealer. Mine turned out that way.

Sponsored