Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
The wider tires gets you more surface area on the ground to grip. Great for froading, but not so great for daily driving as it eats more gas with the extra weight and friction.
Thanks, Sean :) Good morning
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
IWO.JPG

I didn't get this till late yesterday. It was the 74th anniversary.
And that was only a few days into the Month Long battle. Its absolutely mind boggling for me the scale of action on just a small, yet very critical, piece of land.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10” you can run a higher psi daily and have a proper wear pattern and some people like the looks of the fatter tire and deeper dish on the wheel
8” is a nice size in my opinion, still looks good, run a average psi daily and the wheel lips are in more to avoid rock rash
9” is taking from both worlds, tucked in a bit to help protect but can still have enough dish for style

My buddy has mucked the 10” wides up a bit because of how exposed the lip is. Even slipped a bead on a easy trail last year from running low psi and the the width not being able to hold the bead
Thank you:) I’m looking at 9”...might be the best choice for me

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve made my peace with the fact that my gorgeous Lagertha has a shit ton of mileage on her. She’s loved. I love driving her..plain and simple. I look forward to driving her every time I get the opportunity. The last vehicle I owned where I felt this way was my first Wrangler...she was a beautiful charcoal gray YJ with a light gray soft top. :involve:

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Thank you:) I’m looking at 9”...might be the best choice for me
Welcome! You will probably find most of the more styled wheels to be a 9” wide. I think my ATX wheels were 9, had a nice dish look