Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Encountered a bunch of vintage Scouts at an event today…that grey one is a beast!

5C322F33-7277-41FC-BC34-3A3B7A45D2BB.jpeg

79D8ECB6-5CE0-452F-B56C-2D5FEBB731C0.jpeg
I've always liked Scouts, but I think International Harvester invented rust.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Started the process of vacuuming the pool.
Scooped pounds of debris out if it, and had to clean the strainer out repeatedly. Didn't get half of it done before the water level dropped to the minimum. Will try to do more tomorrow. The temps this week aren't as bad as some of y'all are getting, but cool enough over night to mean I won't have any help in the pool. Bunch of sissies. 😂

jlrubeinswaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Mount it in your rear cubby hole at the back of the Jeep. It is not a difficult job. @jlrubeinswaz has his mounted in the back of his JLUR. Maybe he will chime in.

If you are wanting to install a battery:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_1567 copy

I did not go with AAL's battery mount as it limited the choice of batteries that might be used.
However not using the M.A.S.S. Storage Platform might not give you the head room needed for installing a battery.

Sponsored

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
No, I learned it from having many college educated employees working for me over the years. In Michigan, a corrections officer needs 24 credit hours for corrections certificate. Yet here I was hiring people with Master and PHD degrees because their degree only leveraged them a job as a corrections officer.

One of the dumbest employees I had working form me had a PHD. He was an idiot that did not know he was an idiot. I would have to shuffle him from partner to partner and was told many times that he was borderline un-trainable. One day I enter the unit he is working in and he is typing up an instructional memo to teach others how to properly secure prisoner property. It is about 8 pages long. I had to show him that there are policies, procedures, post orders that already specifically address this and training documentation that employees use. After all we have been securing prisoner property for over 100 years. I kindly reminded him that while he wasted all of his time trying to reinvent the wheel, that the housing unit he should have been monitoring while he was typing all this at the PC in an office, that his housing unit was running like shit and his lack of attention leads to fights, assaults, theft and a list of all different types of situations that are not beneficial to a well run correctional facility. I get irritated just typing this. Well back to none prison stuff like happy Jeeping and nice dogs.
My comment was just in jest! I didn't mean to get you riled up! I agree with you, way too many people going to college and getting useless educations for too few positions, and these can'ts don't have a lick of uncommon sense.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Maybe call or message them on here and see if you can get that updated piece, unless they redesigned the entire thing.
Used their website to request the very thing already.

I also found that the Mopar wheel fits on the original mount just fine...if needed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 309D4855-FD16-4CBD-87CC-19FA2749733C_1_105_c

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Started the process of vacuuming the pool.
Scooped pounds of debris out if it, and had to clean the strainer out repeatedly. Didn't get half of it done before the water level dropped to the minimum. Will try to do more tomorrow. The temps this week aren't as bad as some of y'all are getting, but cool enough over night to mean I won't have any help in the pool. Bunch of sissies. 😂
i'll help! 😁🤣
fat-pool.gif
Sponsored