Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Kind of glad I'm away from all of that now. EO training took a whole day of PowerPoint classes back while I was still in the Corps.

roll.gif
I'm pretty sure I'm coming up on my corporate "Don't be a literal nazi by having opinions certain people don't like" training again.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm pretty sure I'm coming up on my corporate "Don't be a literal nazi by having opinions certain people don't like" training again.
Well now I'm glad I only had to deal with a "Don't be Racist" class followed by "Don't be Sexist" and "Don't beat your wife" classes.

By far the most uncomfortable was the "Don't sexually harass/assault people" classes.

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Well now I'm glad I only had to deal with a "Don't be Racist" class followed by "Don't be Sexist" and "Don't beat your wife" classes.

By far the most uncomfortable was the "Don't sexually harass/assault people" classes.
It's basically all of those wrapped up into one supremely awkward, shitty interactive web video series. Pretty dagum awful.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
It's basically all of those wrapped up into one supremely awkward, shitty interactive web video series. Pretty dagum awful.
Damn, this is sounding awfully familiar, lol.

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Fuck 'em. No further replies and I only got through the first page, but I think people have been abusing the return policies for decades. Perhaps if they had to suck up the return costs, they would think before ordering?

Amazon is a prime (hehe) example! I know people who order three sizes of the same damn shoe so that they can try them on at home. Only to turn around and return the two that don't fit! 🤬

This is why I love having local retailers. I will not buy shoes or cloths online (mostly, sometimes a bike shirt or group event requires online purchases...).

Northridge4x4 is awesome. 🙌

I'd hate to see prices increase just to support the return nuts out there.

🤷‍♂️🖕

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fuck 'em. No further replies and I only got through the first page, but I think people have been abusing the return policies for decades. Perhaps if they had to suck up the return costs, they would think before ordering?

Amazon is a prime (hehe) example! I know people who order three sizes of the same damn shoe so that they can try them on at home. Only to turn around and return the two that don't fit! 🤬

This is why I love having local retailers. I will not buy shoes or cloths online (mostly, sometimes a bike shirt or group event requires online purchases...).

🤷‍♂️🖕
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Cheers

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey

🤷‍♂️🖕
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Guilty2

I only ordered two sizes! You take that back. After all, Amazon heavily pushes its "free returns" and "try before you buy" policies. There's a lot of variation in footwear/clothing sizing, too.

I really don't think shoes compare well to auto parts.

But agree, NR4x4 is awesome.