Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I really gave up on the Badges of Honor...
:fist bump:

I really have no idea why they bothered if it's going to be so badly miss handled.

I just thought they would look cool in the garage somewhere. Had some idea to put a picture of the Jeep out there with these in some sort of shadow box?
Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Anyone been able to eject without serious injury?

Seems I've only heard rough stories . . albeit that the alternative to the punch outs would have been a much worse day :whew:
All depends some have life threatening injuries others get nothing more than a no charge parachute ride to the ground:). We did refer to it as the ultimate "E" ticket ride for those that remember rides at Disney based off A through E tickets.

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning All!! No coffee for me this morning as I have a dentist appointment in a couple of hours. Hope I don't get riled as part of the visit. LOL Trying another new dentist office because the last one tried to screw us...actually did screw Monica by doing x-rays without checking if her insurance would pay for them and didn't ask her if it was ok. Added to this, they were who my Dad used and I am still getting emails from them about scheduling appointments for him...even though I have told them he passed away damn near a year ago. So, going to try another one...and then schedule Monica an appointment if all goes well.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Morning All!! No coffee for me this morning as I have a dentist appointment in a couple of hours. Hope I don't get riled as part of the visit. LOL Trying another new dentist office because the last one tried to screw us...actually did screw Monica by doing x-rays without checking if her insurance would pay for them and didn't ask her if it was ok. Added to this, they were who my Dad used and I am still getting emails from them about scheduling appointments for him...even though I have told them he passed away damn near a year ago. So, going to try another one...and then schedule Monica an appointment if all goes well.
Damn, that sucks. Was your previous dentist also a bad jeep service department? 😂 “Free botched oil change with every bad X-ray”

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Finally caught up. Had a work outing tonight. We went curling. It was quite fun. If you get the chance it is worth giving it a try. Going to look into taking the wife and kids.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1670417205560

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Damn, that sucks. Was your previous dentist also a bad jeep service department? 😂 “Free botched oil change with every bad X-ray”
the only real issue I had with the old dentist was when I got a bill from them the other day requesting I pay the whole amount. When I checked with my insurance company, they paid it a month after the visit. So...sounds like some sketchy shite going on there. Good time to leave.

As for the service I have been getting from Jeep...well...I called on Monday and found out they haven't done ANYTHING with Roxy since last week. They didn't even install the CANBUS module they got Thursday. GGGRRR!!!!! (calm down Joe!!!) She was supposed to go to paint on Monday and be done by Friday. I stressed to them again that I really need Roxy Friday because I have to drive to STL on Sunday. It sucks because I had high hopes for these guys being my dealership of the future. Guess we can almost scratch that off the books now. Will see what they can get done this week.

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
When you are towing your trailer and stopp too quickly...

Or...

When you need just a little more room in your TJ...

Or...

Does this tail make my butt look big???

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1670418768612

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Mornin folks! Figured out the faucet leak last night. The can'ts that installed the faucet when the house was built pulled this bullshit:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1670419581534

What you're looking at there is a quick disco fitting with a screw where a plastic locking tab should be. The faucet-side spigot that the quick disco attaches to has a keyed plastic piece that it appears they couldn't figure out so they tried ramming it on, broke it, and then used a shitty screw to wedge it in place. Somehow didn't leak bad for 5 years until recently. Fuckers.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin folks! Figured out the faucet leak last night. The can'ts that installed the faucet when the house was built pulled this bullshit:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1670419581534

What you're looking at there is a quick disco fitting with a screw where a plastic locking tab should be. The faucet-side spigot that the quick disco attaches to has a keyed plastic piece that it appears they couldn't figure out so they tried ramming it on, broke it, and then used a shitty screw to wedge it in place. Somehow didn't leak bad for 5 years until recently. Fuckers.
Even I wouldn't have screwed that up... :headbang:

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Even I wouldn't have screwed that up... :headbang:
Wife said fuck it and ran to Lowes to get a new faucet, same model, and all it took to put on right was spinning a little plastic piece to get shit to line up. Took less time to install than to disassemble. I'm flabbergasted at the level of can't that it took to fuck that up.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Wife said fuck it and ran to Lowes to get a new faucet, same model, and all it took to put on right was spinning a little plastic piece to get shit to line up. Took less time to install than to disassemble. I'm flabbergasted at the level of can't that it took to fuck that up.
Nothing like wandering around Lowes with a broken part in your hand trying to find something that will replace it... lol.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Nothing like wandering around Lowes with a broken part in your hand trying to find something that will replace it... lol.
Fortunately we still have spreadsheets leftover from the house build because we hoard documentation lol. She was able to find a current production version of the same exact faucet, even knew the aisle and bay number from the Lowes site before she left the house.
Sponsored