Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
throw-up-dry-heave.gif

i did see a gladiator with the soft top like that and hated the look of it. i rather have the hard top and maybe the sun rider soft top to open up. i thought about getting a sun rider top for the jl.
I love the sunrider.
Sponsored

Last edited:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
My niece and her hubby wanted to go to the range - so I took them - and when we got back I introduced them to shooting 2.0 -cleaning the pistols to my standards (just call me Sgt.).
I use the dish water to clean guns that don't have wood on them. They come out super clean and spotless. Then I use a blower to dry them and re-oil them.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Watching ‘Speed Cubers’ on Netflix tonight. Pretty cool, about the Rubiks Cube speed championships.

They’re solving the dang thing in less than 6 SECONDS. Holy Guac!

Cheers,
-CM-
its crazy to see how fast they can figure out the cube.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
its crazy to see how fast they can figure out the cube.
That first one was solved in less time than I would take just to pick it up....

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
After abusing the shit out of the card, the damage stands at:

JKS 3" lift
Fox ATS stabilizer
Teraflex Progressive Bumpstops
Teraflex Front Trackbar Bracket
Mopar Left/Right Steel Knuckles
Dynatrac Ball Joints
Teraflex Adjustable Tire Carrier

Wheels and tires to come in the new year, and then the Jeep should be well on its way.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
This is a cool build.

I like it better than "Bandit" Jeeps for sure.

I'm a fan of this "Bandit" build though.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1669906459257
i like the dixie jl vs the bandit jlu. tho i'd take the bandit gladiator. as for the trans am, i'd take both old and new.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
nothing broke, cracked, etc. just a sore as hell muscle. so thats good. the muscle soreness should be gone in a few days. the doc said i could go to work tomorrow. i told him that i'm a mailman and theres no light duty. so i requested a note that i'm cleared to go back to work on monday. i have the time, so i may as well use it and give it time to heal itself vs aggravating any longer.
I was not so lucky yesterday. Pulled the scooter out of the barn so I could do some cleaning. Crashed the scooter in the grass going about 10 or so mph. Touched the front brake and washed the front end out. Body slammed me to the ground breaking my collar bone on my right side. It feels like I was slammed by a big time wrestler.

Looks. like my wife will do all the driving this weekend for our winter wheeling trip. There is about 30 of us jeeping this weekend up in northern Michigan. No camping, we have rented cabins for this trip.

The stupid thing is I have 200,000+ miles on motorcycles and have never even dropped one and this dam thing kicked my ass.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1669907482933

Fuck. 4 to 6 weeks to heal. Leaving for 4 or 5 months of wheeling and hiking in the southwest in 4 weeks. Look like a bunch of stuff I wanted done before we leave will have to wait until May or June.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
I was not so lucky yesterday. Pulled the scooter out of the barn so I could do some cleaning. Crashed the scooter in the grass going about 10 or so mph. Touched the front brake and washed the front end out. Body slammed me to the ground breaking my collar bone on my right side. It feels like I was slammed by a big time wrestler.

Looks. like my wife will do all the driving this weekend for our winter wheeling trip. There is about 30 of us jeeping this weekend up in northern Michigan. No camping, we have rented cabins for this trip.

The stupid thing is I have 200,000+ miles on motorcycles and have never even dropped one and this dam thing kicked my ass.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1669907482933

Fuck. 4 to 6 weeks to heal. Leaving for 4 or 5 months of wheeling and hiking in the southwest in 4 weeks. Look like a bunch of stuff I wanted done before we leave will have to wait until May or June.
That sucks dude, hope it heals fast for ya