Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Just don't try and work my corner.

I just ordered a Banks kit for the OBS Ford. Intercooler, turbo housing, exhaust, programmers, the whole shebang.
mockup-2171e25f.jpg
You wanna work out a day shift/night shift deal? Think it'll increase business for the both of us if people know that our corner is always properly staffed, what with how things are in this day and age. A rising tide floats all Jeep purchases or some shit like that.

Ha, exact opposite in my house - I'm always trying to get my better half to buy something (so I don't feel bad buying my toys:)).
I mean, don't get me wrong, I do that too lol. If she gets stuff, then I get to add stuff to my spreadsheet to hem and haw about until she makes me buy it!

My brother from another mother!! :like::CWL::fist bump:
:fist bump:

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Morning folks, another day closer to Friday!

To the folks in Florida, hope y'all got your supplies ready and that the liquor store ain't empty yet!

I may be a little crazy, but I miss living coastal and sticking it out through hurricanes. Running around during the eye and checking out what happened and watching the wind and everything go nuts is something I actually remember fondly. Losing power and everything was always like camping but inside to me.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I have friends and family in FL.
My family is in and around Daytona.
A close friend and her family are in Bradenton.
My girls were down there having their ladies yearly vacation gathering. Hopefully they are all home now.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Good morning all you coffee lovin' Jeepers getting your appetite worked up for late day tacos :)

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I married and test her limits often. I would prefer that the knives were all locked up. We were camping and she said, "You fart one more time in this camper and I am hitting you in your fucking head with a hammer!" Mind you, this is the same girl that will get irritated with kitchen appliances, throw them off the deck and shoot them with a shotgun so they have to be replaced. Just got a new can opener last week........

In all fairness, I probably deserve to be hit in the head with a hammer, after all I had farted 2277 times in the camper to find her limit. So she is tolerant, but I have to know her and my limits.

Carla has jumped our JLUR 5 feet into the air when it had about 500 miles on it. I told her to bump it. Se went full send. The bottom of the tires were level with my face as she "bumped" it to get over one of her first obstacle ever in the then new Jeep. Sorry no pic as I had no idea that she was going to smash the skinny pedal like that. In all fairness I would have tried to stop her.
Ted you really should consider sending your life chronicles to someone in the movie biz, I know it would be quite compelling :)

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) giphy

looks like my weekend is planed now in Tampa
My thoughts sure are with all of you that may be in the path of this, sometimes it's nice to live in the middle of nowhere.

Sponsored

whitechocolate

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80th Edition
I lived in Land O’ Lakes just north of Tampa from 2002-2014. Was there during hurricanes Charley and Francis… not fun. The idea of a hurricane roaring straight into Tampa Bay is a nightmare scenario for flooding. All of Bayshore Blvd and downtown could be a total washout with the wrong storm surge. Best wishes and good luck to anyone on the gulf coast right now! Stay safe!
I just moved into the panhandle a month ago from 20yrs in Tampa, Flooding is right and South Tampa is gonna be a mess for a long time if this comes directly into Tampa.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Morning Jeep Folks!

Check out my new mod I installed last night: The Halloween Edition J-WAD (Jeep-Wave Assist Device). :CWL:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1664284562548

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
So here's a fun fact that is some information you can chew on.

There is a fairly valid argument being made right now that strip clubs are the canary in the coal mine as to whether an economic recession is coming.

https://nextshark.com/strippers-forecast-economic-recession/
I would say they are a very good indicator - working/middle class usually is. Very easy for well to do folks to "debate" whether we're in a recession or not.
Sponsored