Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Nice CJ-8 showed up at the local Friday night cruise…imagine this with a half-cab hardtop and bed-mounted roll bar with a couple of Daylighters… :involve:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 14125E30-C0FC-4F5F-B51C-E012B10BDD3E
great looking cj 8 and i agree in doing the half cab set up. by any chance, did you see what the asking price was.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
alright jeepers. gotta get ready for a 4 day work week. then hitting the rack early. so catch you folks next time.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1660527733906

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Feeling frustrated right now. I'm sitting in a hospital ER because I had chest pain on my left side. I'm only 43. I am not old enough to be doing this crap right now. Been down here as one of Abbotts army since Thanksgiving. And now I'm 7 hours away from my family and home. I really don't like admitting that I have any issues, but I also know that you have to take chest pains seriously. I will get to talk to the cardiologist in the morning. So apparently that atrial flutter is at least that serious.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Feeling frustrated right now. I'm sitting in a hospital ER because I had chest pain on my left side. I'm only 43. I am not old enough to be doing this crap right now. Been down here as one of Abbotts army since Thanksgiving. And now I'm 7 hours away from my family and home. I really don't like admitting that I have any issues, but I also know that you have to take chest pains seriously. I will get to talk to the cardiologist in the morning. So apparently that atrial flutter is at least that serious.
Take it very seriously.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Yeah, please take this seriously.

As for your age, there are often genetic factors or underlying illnesses that are asymptotic until they are not. Especially when it comes to heart stuff.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Yeah, please take this seriously.

As for your age, there are often genetic factors or underlying illnesses that are asymptotic until they are not. Especially when it comes to heart stuff.
Unfortunately I really don't have much genetic history on my father's side. I was really hoping that this was something else, but when I started to feel pain on my left side going up to my jaw, I realized that I needed to go to the ER.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately I really don't have much genetic history on my father's side. I was really hoping that this was something else, but when I started to feel pain on my left side going up to my jaw, I realized that I needed to go to the ER.
All the best to you, Dusty.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
alright jeepers. gotta get ready for a 4 day work week. then hitting the rack early. so catch you folks next time.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1660538179364
Hey i go back to work Wed, so I have a 4 day week too
And catch you all later as well!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Sure hope all goes well for you going through this, thoughts are with you for sure!

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I know people who have had heart attacks in their teens, and twenties. You don't have to be old enough. Take it very seriously.
Sponsored