Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
x2, at least you're off thru Friday, enjoy! I'm back on Wednesday, but at least I had a good run of doing jack shit :)
originally it was only 1 week off. only able to put in the extra 3 days (thrus reg day off) cuz friday / saturday was filled. i was toying the idea of heading out to reno/spark nevada for the hot august night car show. my brother wasnt able to take that time off from work. so went to pa for 4 days to meet up with him. the rest of the time off was doing stuff around the house and relaxing.

i hear you on taking the time off and doing nothing. right around this time last year. i took a month off from work for cataract surgery. it felt great to be off.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
first off. @obwahn with a chainsaw might not be a good idea.
chainsaw-yatdwork.gif

second thing is, mike and @Steveo handling the chainsaw could be scary.
beavis-and-butthead-head-bang.gif

but a 1 hour job could lead into a 10 hour ordeal.
saw-chainsaw.gif

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
good morning jeepers. 84* and rising. its gonna be a hot one. so i'm heading out for a few things and back home sitting infront of the ac for the rest of the day. oh, post up some pics from the show.
heat-wave-hot.gif

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
So, I'm down for ten days behind that lung situation. Back at work for three days, feeling some better, looking forward to normal schedules, which would be four mornings per week. My hired help texts me last night that she's in the ER with a 102.5 temp and a positive covid test.

Guess who's working doubles every day for the next week at least. Well, chance to get re-acquainted with the crazed critters here.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
So, I'm down for ten days behind that lung situation. Back at work for three days, feeling some better, looking forward to normal schedules, which would be four mornings per week. My hired help texts me last night that she's in the ER with a 102.5 temp and a positive covid test.

Guess who's working doubles every day for the next week at least. Well, chance to get re-acquainted with the crazed critters here.
All the best hopes for a calm time while she's recovering too. Yikes!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

take it easy and dont over do it.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Morning folks!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1659970368886
Sponsored