Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mornin Jeeple!

Started tetris-ing my camping gear essentials into the camper. It's amazing how fast you run out of space. It's difficult trying to think about what you need or don't need without actually going out and camping, especially with a new setup.

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) {filename}

Wide awake now.
Nothing worse than hearing that sound at 3 in the morning, whether a cat or a dog. Once you're done breaking your neck, jumping out of bed/scrambling through the house, to try and get them out or on a hard surface (vice rug), there is no way you're going back to sleep.

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning All!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Screenshot_20220126-065139

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Mornin Jeeple!

Started tetris-ing my camping gear essentials into the camper. It's amazing how fast you run out of space. It's difficult trying to think about what you need or don't need without actually going out and camping, especially with a new setup.
Oh but that's the fun part. Going out camping and then whittling down what you bring. 🍻

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Nothing worse than hearing that sound at 3 in the morning, whether a cat or a dog. Once you're done breaking your neck, jumping out of bed/scrambling through the house, to try and get them out or on a hard surface (vice rug), there is no way you're going back to sleep.
1 am ish and I did actually get a nap in before just getting up at 4:30 am. Got her to the bathroom floor in time to avoid carpet cleanup.

So I got that going for me. :whew:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
i agree with you. ford did screwed this one up. the first thing i saw and hated was the fender flares. then the rest was just a dumb move. if i had a choice between the two raptors. i would take the f-150. better yet, i would just get a base model f-150nwith a v8 and build my raptor to my liking. hmmm a base model raptor. now the base model bronco is really looking good in building your own style.
I Can certainly see the appeal of the Base, especially with 33s added. Sasquatch even better.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
i agree with you. ford did screwed this one up. the first thing i saw and hated was the fender flares. then the rest was just a dumb move. if i had a choice between the two raptors. i would take the f-150. better yet, i would just get a base model f-150nwith a v8 and build my raptor to my liking. hmmm a base model raptor. now the base model bronco is really looking good in building your own style.
The flares are pretty friggin hideous. Kinda looks like Darth Vader's helmet.
Sponsored