Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Hi Joe! Just the usual tired. Yesterday I slept the whole morning, could not seem to move. In the afternoon I managed to do some laps around the house. Kind of a roller coaster ride.

I'll take it though vs all the sickness that some folks get.
ny cheering you on as well. i know its a little late, but gotta show the support. :like:
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I will say that Ford really screwed up on this...

The design... :puke: And I for one really do like how the normal Bronco looks.

The 3.0 TT V6... What is wrong with the 3.5 HO in the F-150 Raptor?!?

If it were my money, I'd rather get the F-150 Raptor on 37s.

1643046403112.png

1643046425854.png
i agree with you. ford did screwed this one up. the first thing i saw and hated was the fender flares. then the rest was just a dumb move. if i had a choice between the two raptors. i would take the f-150. better yet, i would just get a base model f-150nwith a v8 and build my raptor to my liking. hmmm a base model raptor. now the base model bronco is really looking good in building your own style.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
well todays temp was nice. it reached to 40*. tomorrow we drop back down to 27* and friday night into saturday a nor easter is going to hit. for those west coast jeepers. it means a big @$$ freaking snow storm is going to hit us. right now, we're looking at 2 feet of snow. :surprised:

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Very true. It does make me nervous for my nephew (who was born in the Ukraine)

I'm a lot less Gung Ho about those things now that he's carrying the torch instead of me.
I was deployed to Kosovo in 2015 when Putin decided that the Crimean peninsula would look better with a Russian flag flying over it. We had Ukrainian soldiers there on Bondsteel... It was an interesting time. I was told that they sent some of the soldiers home to assist their families. Apparently Russian soldiers will be so bold as to move the fence line that serves as a make shift border a few feet further into the Ukraine under the cover of darkness.