Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Munky

First Name
Kester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ariel Atom / Caterham 7 / ‘68 Porsche / Subaru WRX
Morning all.

British lightweight cars have their advantage, when they are light and compact, but sometimes I don’t even give myself enough room to swing a mouse - let alone a cat!

Engine work for me today.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) A6143CF6-4D8A-4803-ABE8-B1D296B7492F
Wouldn't it be great, to live somewhere where you could do this outside in a warm breeze, rather than 2’ of accumulated snow in Minnesota!
Sponsored

SPRINKLES

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, 2001 TJ
Ha, my thoughts exactly - next best thing to an Eagles win is a Cowboys loss (especially one where they get to whine about the officiating, as many breaks as they get in that area it was good to see karma right itself:)).
I've got a friend who's an Eagles fan that blamed yesterday's game on the officiating. lol No, they just were incredibly outmatched.

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Trying to decide between heading back to Snoqualmie Summit or try out Steven's Pass on this next Saturday. Decisions, decisions... ;)

Cheers,
-CM-

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
morning jeepers. it looks like last nights snow storm didnt hit hard by me. but across the river, is a different story. its 36* so gonna head out and clean the jeep off and shovel the driveway.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
1 hr to clean off the wet heavy snow off from everything. i need a nap before lunch.

Sponsored