Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
As an Eagles fan, I do feel better now that Dallas lost, though! 😉👍
Ha, my thoughts exactly - next best thing to an Eagles win is a Cowboys loss (especially one where they get to whine about the officiating, as many breaks as they get in that area it was good to see karma right itself:)).

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Ha, my thoughts exactly - next best thing to an Eagles win is a Cowboys loss (especially one where they get to whine about the officiating, as many breaks as they get in that area it was good to see karma right itself:)).
A team that commits that many penalties is always going to have a hard time winning. Watching Dallas lose was the highlight of my night! 😂

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning All. Happy Monday!!! in the actual office this morning. Had to print some things out for my trip to Charlotte tomorrow. But, I won't be staying here all day. I have to get back home this morning so I can take Cooper in for his staple removal this afternoon. He is doing very good with his leg. He still has a long recovery ahead of him...but at least he is starting out good.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Good morning Jeep folks!

I think I may have a problem. Since picking up my Hella Yella with black soft top a tad over a year ago, I find myself doing weird stuff like this; sometimes consciously like these Chucks I ordered a few months ago...
vq-BXlwux5ozibX?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

Sometimes unconsciously, like the new coat I got Saturday.
wCGtLTY4-t_5YAT?width=371&height=660&cropmode=none.jpg

I need help.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Eagles, Cowboys, Jets, Dolphins, Sea Hawks, Giants

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-the-grinch
Sponsored