Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JL Wanderer
Build Thread
Link
NapoleonLucky2.gif

I saw that earlier and briefly thought about it, but I gots pot roast in ye ole crockpot.
Well yeah, pot roast would be better. IMHO

CDRMidnight

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Righto, Folks... Ducking out for the day. May or may not be online tomorrow morning before hopping on a plane for the Rainy Jet City.

In the meantime, here's an Ornate Butterflyfish...

1638835414526.png

Cheers,
-CM-

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '19 Mustang Bullitt, '20 F150
Well yeah, pot roast would be better. IMHO
I'm gonna say pizza > pot roast, in the yum department anyway. Maybe not health-wise.

I mean, if you put a pizza and some pot roast in front of me and said "Choose one, there are no health consequences" I'm picking pizza every time!

(Okay, 8 of 10 times prolly)

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JL Wanderer
Build Thread
Link
Righto, Folks... Ducking out for the day. May or may not be online tomorrow morning before hopping on a plane for the Rainy Jet City.

In the meantime, here's an Ornate Butterflyfish...

1638835414526.png

Cheers,
-CM-
Safe travels and don't forget your coat!

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm taking the "Corporate Training for Dummies" course on "Workplace Violence Awareness, Prevention & Response" and I think it might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Not only is the content silly, but it's just a big long video. So I turned off the sound and am just letting it play.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm taking the "Corporate Training for Dummies" course on "Workplace Violence Awareness, Prevention & Response" and I think it might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Not only is the content silly, but it's just a big long video. So I turned off the sound and am just letting it play.
And of course, I aced the quiz cuz it's all common fuckin' sense.

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Evening everyone!! Thought I’d stop by for a hello
Working like crazy, steel is absolutely crazy still

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Back in October, I replaced my halogens with Oracle Oculus Bi-LED lights. After aiming them per instructions and driving around that first night, I thought for sure I'd get flashed a lot simply because of how much better/farther I can see, so much so that I've double/triple checked the aim. I've even aimed at my wife's car and the one my daughter drives in the driveway and checked to make sure the cutoff is below the windshield. I know that if I am parked at an intersection with a bit of a slope or the road does something similar, I'm likely shining straight in someone's eyes for a bit. But that's going to happen in that scenario even if I aimed them lower and that seems to be when I get flashed.

Surprisingly enough, though, I still have been flashed less than I did with the halogens.
The LEDs in Chuggaboom, are similar. A shocking increase in overall output, but a lot less complaints/irritation from other drivers. Overall, I'm very happy with that particular upgrade.

Superchips TrailDash 3