Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
"Patiently" waiting for more information. Dad still has tubes going in his nose (feeding tube and sucking stuff out of his stomach). He also hasn't walked any yet and says he is weak. Otherwise, seems to be alright. Since we don't know what it is and how bad, can't make necessary plans to spend more time with him. The good thing about my job is that I can work remote. I just don't know how much of my time he would need me to be away from my job. So it makes it hard to approach my boss and say..."So yeah...Dad has cancer and I need to be with him."
The situation really sucks. But I can tell you any boss that wouldn't have sympathy in this situation can go pound sand.
Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Or the time she tells you not to make a big deal of her 50th birthday and you actually listen (and only get a card and gift). Did not make the same mistake twice on her 60th:) - still got to hear the story of the 50th again.

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Good morning Jeep folks.

Zoe and I took a short trip to PetSmart this weekend. Not sure she'll ever be able to make the leap in on her own. Let's just say if she were a volleyball player like my daughters, she'd be back row (like my daughters).

DSznPF4C62ZDiB_?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Good morning Jeepers!

So, I want to get my husband something Jeepish for Christmas. The Jeep is mine, but he loves it, wishes he had one but doesn't want another car payment (understandable), so what is a good gift to give for a spouse that is Jeep-related but not FOR the jeep (as in, I don't want to gift him something that would be installed on MY jeep), other than t-shirts?

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Good morning Jeepers!

So, I want to get my husband something Jeepish for Christmas. The Jeep is mine, but he loves it, wishes he had one but doesn't want another car payment (understandable), so what is a good gift to give for a spouse that is Jeep-related but not FOR the jeep (as in, I don't want to gift him something that would be installed on MY jeep), other than t-shirts?
Lego Jeep Rubicon!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Good morning Jeepers!

Lego Jeep Rubicon!
I second this suggestion.
Sponsored