Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t stand that dude and his flailing around. Sorry, not interested is his electric pu review cuz I’m not in the market for one.
Now, get off my lawn.
yeah, he's got lots of "quirks and features" about how he presents (see what i did there?). I watch him because he does review a ton of cars, but try not to listen to his interpretations (unlike Mr Regular - I go there to learn about the car, but stay for the philosophical discourse). Anybody knows a good car channel that does a lot of cars?

Rivian looks interesting, but it's clearly "I buy truck as an outdoor enthusiast" truck, as opposed to "I buy truck for Home Depot runs". Frunk situation is not as well thought through as Ford's Lightning - on Ford, the front goes up with the hood - so easier access.
Can anybody explain to me how having a spare accessible by lifting a floor of a bed is a good idea? Am I supposed unload whatever I have in the bed if I get a flat? the gear tunnel is.

What i want is to hack to disable "gear door open, no moving" and then mount a couple of seats with guns on those doors.
Sponsored

Last edited:

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
yeah, he's got lots of "quirks and features" about how he presents (see what i did there?). I watch him because he does review a ton of cars, but try not to listen to his interpretations (unlike Mr Regular - I go there to learn about the car, but stay for the philosophical discourse). Anybody knows a good car channel that does a lot of cars?

Rivian looks interesting, but it's clearly "I buy truck as an outdoor enthusiast" truck, as opposed to "I buy truck for Home Depot runs". Frunk situation is not as well thought through as Ford's Lightning - on Ford, the front goes up with the hood - so easier access.
Can anybody explain to me how having a spare accessible by lifting a floor of a bed is a good idea? Am I supposed unload whatever I have in the bed if I get a flat? the gear tunnel is.

What i want is to hack to disable "gear door open, no moving" and then mount a couple of seats with guns on those doors.
I don't usually watch car reviews. I used too, but found that I don't care what any of them say and I just want to see and hear the car. I tend to watch people build things. I recently got done rewatching all of Project Binky from Bad Obsession Motorsports. They are stuffing a Celica GT-Four drivetrain in a Mini. They are quirky and weird and some of the best fabricators I have seen.

Here is the playlist, it has been a vary long project and they are almost "complete" but covid has caused them some issues.
Project Binky Youtube Playlist

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
I was over 200 pages behind. It took me 3 days to catch up because I can only see so many of pics of that little twit Greta a day. 🤮
Thanks Steve.
I’m starting a petition to make you change your profile pic. 😂
Who’s with me?
:fist bump: :fist bump: :fist bump: Definitely!

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I just notified my family and friends that for Christmas I'm getting them 60 series axles and a long arm kit for my Jeep.
nice. how did you get the approval from the wife.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
no
Warm day. Great hike. Jeep in the garage with a fresh wash and wax.

Now what's on TV? :beer:
its a cold windy day here. i would of like to get the jeep washed and waxed for the winter. but thats not gonna happen till spring time. might get a chance to power wash (at least the underside) unless the self wash shuts down the power washer due to the cold temps.

not much on tv. i'm hoping to find a movie to watch. i did watch transporter again. (like 100x)