Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JL Wanderer
Build Thread
Link
i know theres more leaves to fall and get collected again from the wind. about 75-80% of the leaves fell. most of them are from the neighbors trees that run along the property. given the time and temps, i dont think there will be time to do a final clean up. but at least the spring clean up wont be that bad.

i thought you love winter and the winter wonderland. so here you are looking for spring.:CWL: i dont blame you for spring to come around a little quicker. i'm hoping for a short winter so we can have the warmer weather soon.:like:
I appreciate all the seasons and will enjoy some winter fun, but autumn 🍂 and spring are my favorite. Maybe because the temps are more my speed, but the colors don’t hurt. 🤷‍♂️

Pike’s Peak hike coming up. Still only have a 30 degree bag, so it might be a bit cold 🥶

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I appreciate all the seasons and will enjoy some winter fun, but autumn 🍂 and spring are my favorite. Maybe because the temps are more my speed, but the colors don’t hurt. 🤷‍♂️

Pike’s Peak hike coming up. Still only have a 30 degree bag, so it might be a bit cold 🥶
i would like to go to pikes peak to see the racing.

CDRMidnight

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I took the vertical railway up Pikes Peak back in 2010. That was pretty amazing, to say the least.

Some high school choral group sang ‘America the Beautiful’ during the 40-odd minute stop at the top, which made it really amazing…

One of the funnier moments was when the commentator on the train said (during one of the turns where the views were for forever), ‘Everyone see that big flat area over there? That’s just Kansas… moving on!’:LOL::CWL:

Cheers,
-CM-

P/S No offense to any Kansas Jeepers/inhabitants out there intended, of course…

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I took the vertical railway up Pikes Peak back in 2010. That was pretty amazing, to say the least.

Some high school choral group sang ‘America the Beautiful’ during the 40-odd minute stop at the top, which made it really amazing…

One of the funnier moments was when the commentator on the train said (during one of the turns where the views were for forever), ‘Everyone see that big flat area over there? That’s just Kansas… moving on!’:LOL::CWL:

Cheers,
-CM-

P/S No offense to any Kansas Jeepers/inhabitants out there intended, of course…
General Custer is addressing his men at the Little Bighorn. He says "well boys, I've got some good news and some bad news."
"The bad news is that the Sioux are camped right down the hill. Come morning they're going to overrun us. They'll ride roughshod over our whole company and leave us all killed, then probably mutilate our corpses beyond recognition when they're done."

His lieutenant asks, "what's the good news General?"

Custer says "Well, we won't have to ride through Nebraska again."

grimmjeeper

Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
General Custer is addressing his men at the Little Bighorn. He says "well boys, I've got some good news and some bad news."
"The bad news is that the Sioux are camped right down the hill. Come morning they're going to overrun us. They'll ride roughshod over our whole company and leave us all killed, then probably mutilate our corpses beyond recognition when they're done."

His lieutenant asks, "what's the good news General?"

Custer says "Well, we won't have to ride through Nebraska again."
I get to make that trek over Christmas again this year. Miles and miles of miles and miles. It is not fun.

Northridge4x4