Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Both teams suck and the game, though close, is boring. There should be 4 games AFC North v South East v West NFC North v South East v West champs from the prior season. The games would be much better and actually mean something...
Hey that’s my Bears you’re talking about and while I know they suck and have for years, you’re still calling my baby ugly 😜

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Ford manuals have an anti-stall feature where the 'puters add skinny pedal for you if it senses you're about to stall out (Mustangs for instance.)

JustSaying.gif
So Ford thinks the drivers of their vehicles are incompetent?

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
The wind blew more of my woodchips away and over the lawn. There will be more cleanup and trimming this weekend. :asshat:

Never ending really.

I do look forward to Spring though. :sun:
i know theres more leaves to fall and get collected again from the wind. about 75-80% of the leaves fell. most of them are from the neighbors trees that run along the property. given the time and temps, i dont think there will be time to do a final clean up. but at least the spring clean up wont be that bad.

i thought you love winter and the winter wonderland. so here you are looking for spring.:CWL: i dont blame you for spring to come around a little quicker. i'm hoping for a short winter so we can have the warmer weather soon.:like:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown