Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Screw tradition…Time to get the Detroit Lions off Thanksgiving day. Long over due 0-9-1.
Both teams suck and the game, though close, is boring. There should be 4 games AFC North v South East v West NFC North v South East v West champs from the prior season. The games would be much better and actually mean something...

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '19 Mustang Bullitt, '20 F150
Yep, it's the taping, mudding and wall prep I hate. I tend to be to much of a perfectionist, start playing around with it too much and then have to start over when I should have left good enough alone (especially the finish coats).
Yup, I'm the same way. One of the reason it takes me 10x longer than a normal human being. :CWL:

Like, I just finished this a few minutes ago. It'll work, but I'm not happy with it. That's the second piece I cut. These f'in screw guns are a PITA to use as well. It gets exponentially more difficult to drive the screw successfully the longer the screw is. :swear::swear:

but I have to keep telling myself "it'll be fine once it's taped and mudded."

20211125_122535.jpg

Last edited:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JLR
Build Thread
Link
Yup, I'm the same way. One of the reason it takes me 10x longer than a normal human being. :CWL:

Like, I just finished this a few minutes ago. It'll work, but I'm not happy with it. That's the second piece I cut. These f'in screw guns are a PITA to use as well. It gets exponentially more difficult to drive the screw successfully the longer the screw is. :swear::swear:

but I have to keep telling myself "it'll be fine once it's mudded and taped."

20211125_122535.jpg

:fist bump:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JLR
Build Thread
Link
You guys may/may not ‘get’ this one, but had to share it…

1637872643914.png

Cheers,
-CM-
I've only been out there one time, but I came away with a few memories.

Lots of chickens, and the spam wrapped in seaweed. There is a love of spam out there.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Even with no taste buds working right now, I wouldn’t touch those things. 🤮
i had to laugh at your post, cuz thats a great qoute vs saying "i wouldnt touch that with a 10' pole"

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
well the lawn clean up is finally done for the season. 1.5 hours yesterday and 3 hours today. 13 leaf bags and 1 bag of sticks' collected up. fertilized for the winter. lawn stuff is put away and the snow shovels are out. hopefully i dont have to use the shovels this winter.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JLR
Build Thread
Link
well the lawn clean up is finally done for the season. 1.5 hours yesterday and 3 hours today. 13 leaf bags and 1 bag of sticks' collected up. fertilized for the winter. lawn stuff is put away and the snow shovels are out. hopefully i dont have to use the shovels this winter.
The wind blew more of my woodchips away and over the lawn. There will be more cleanup and trimming this weekend. :asshat:

Never ending really.

I do look forward to Spring though. :sun:

Gibson Leatherworks