Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Correctamundo, sir... I think the font is playing tricks on the eyes. The second one has one more letter and a second "okina" (the extra Hawaiian vowel, basically a glottal stop, written as an apostrophe). So it's technically longer than the one for the State Fish, which is also known as a Picasso Triggerfish.

Let me know if you guys get tired of the fish shots - it's my third hobby (after wine and skiing). Err, maybe fourth, now that I think about it (after wine, skiing, and Jeep) :like: .

Cheers,
-CM-
I vote for more fish! lol
Sponsored

FLDiver

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella JLS, 2021 Granite JLR
Correctamundo, sir... I think the font is playing tricks on the eyes. The second one has one more letter and a second "okina" (the extra Hawaiian vowel, basically a glottal stop, written as an apostrophe). So it's technically longer than the one for the State Fish, which is also known as a Picasso Triggerfish. (@MrGneissGuy - *ding*)

Let me know if you guys get tired of the fish shots - it's my third hobby (after wine and skiing). Err, maybe fourth, now that I think about it (after wine, skiing, and Jeep) :like: .

Cheers,
-CM-
I love the underwater shots! I never had the patience to learn photography. Shaky Paralenz shots is my specialty…:)

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Correctamundo, sir... I think the font is playing tricks on the eyes. The second one has one more letter and a second "okina" (the extra Hawaiian vowel, basically a glottal stop, written as an apostrophe). So it's technically longer than the one for the State Fish, which is also known as a Picasso Triggerfish. (@MrGneissGuy - *ding*)

Cheers,
-CM-
Negative ghost rider, the pattern is NOT full. Keep them fishies swimmin by us.

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I love the underwater shots! I never had the patience to learn photography. Shaky Paralenz shots is my specialty…:)
Lol, I'm (slowly) getting better -- honestly, I have no idea how they did it back in the "old days", with 36 shots/film roll, and not knowing what you had until after the darkroom... *shaking head*

Digital definitely helps in that regard -- On average, I tend to take about 200 shots, with 20-30 coming out okay/worthy, lol.

Underwater video is even harder, you really REALLY have to keep saying "Slow down, slooooooow down, sloooooooooooooow down" while recording, otherwise trying to watch it afterwards is a case of 🤮🤮🤢.

Cheers,
-CM-

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
The RCVs are all broke down and ready for the parts washer. Much grease was smeared on stuff (including myself) taking them apart.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20211028_121827
I assume the SDS is on the bench at the north side of the picture?

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I assume the SDS is on the bench at the north side of the picture?
Nah, they rejected my request for it like their grease is somehow special. These are CV/birfield joints, just like the ones found on thousands of other cars. I'm sure any CV joint grease is good.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Nah, they rejected my request for it like their grease is somehow special. These are CV/birfield joints, just like the ones found on thousands of other cars. I'm sure any CV joint grease is good.
But you NEED the special RCV sauce!:giggle:
Gregj

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
But you NEED the special RCV sauce!:giggle:
Gregj
If they'd only marked it up say 25% from other CV grease brands I might've paid a little extra, but not 300%.