Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
That Benadryl will give you CRS. It's an anticholinergic.

Yea, it's dual purpose for me, I get itchy. The alternative is a prescription med that puts me down so hard I end up not going to work, and the Jeep says "You need to get your ass to work!".

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) giphy (52)
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Looks green to me........Sir ;)

11112020_152025_0634_1_266_204_2i2_green.jpg
Forgot to make the right turn lane green... as that will NEVER be red while the straight through lanes are green.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
But then you'll get another engine!
Yeah, as long as the frame and body were up for another lease on life. Either the typical hemi route or a twin turbo 6. It would need a stronger 8-speed than the current 50 series. Atlas t-case and a set of Dynatrac 60's with 5.13's and ARB lockers to round the drive train. And a Rock Krawler long arm with their 3-link rear setup as the icing on the cake.

This is all assuming my RN wife doesn't come up with a clean and explainable way to do me in 1st. 😆

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V

Somehow I dragged ass through the entire day yesterday with almost zero sleep the night before. I think I grabbed a few Zzzs last night, but not much better.

I'll be aight. ;)

Why are YOU up so early?
Just an early day of flogging this project into shape .... sooooo worth it, and made it all run smoothly the rest of the day - wait, where'd I put that sarcasm font?

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Us Jeep owners show solidarity in ways such as parking next to each other and the wave as we pass by. I tried explaining this to the traffic court judge, while pointing out the Jeep out ahead of mine...

His response...
Maybe it's the timing of the camera, but I don't see any flashing lights on the ambulance and it looks just as far into the intersection. Did they get a ticket???

Also, I see your brake lights are on. Are you sure that the light didn't turn yellow as you were approaching and you stopped as safely as you could, but just ended up a little past the crosswalk? Kind of looks like you could be parked there, not necessarily crossing :LOL:

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Should of gone with "the ambulance waved me through". I think just about every state mentions emergency vehicles and or being directed to do so by emergency personnel...
Looks green to me........Sir ;)

Ok, you guys can be part of my defense team, as I make my rounds of all the local camera lights in search of good pics.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Yea, it's dual purpose for me, I get itchy. The alternative is a prescription med that puts me down so hard I end up not going to work, and the Jeep says "You need to get your ass to work!".

giphy (52).gif
I'm finding via Dr. Berry's videos that, what he calls "A Proper Human Diet", and actually putting his ideas to work, is the cure for most things that ail us.

The great thing about him is his ability to back up his assertions with evidence/science/studies etc., and explain them in a way that we laymans can understand.

Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, you guys can be part of my defense team, as I make my rounds of all the local camera lights in search of good pics.
We will all be there for you, standing right next to you as you defend yourself.

Or, maybe not. This is the internet after all. Don't believe everything you read.

Unless the judge makes you part out your Jeep. Then we actually are there for you.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it's the timing of the camera, but I don't see any flashing lights on the ambulance and it looks just as far into the intersection. Did they get a ticket???

Also, I see your brake lights are on. Are you sure that the light didn't turn yellow as you were approaching and you stopped as safely as you could, but just ended up a little past the crosswalk? Kind of looks like you could be parked there, not necessarily crossing :LOL:
No emergency lights or sirens from the ambulance. They were just cruising around. And doubtful they got a ticket sent to their depot.

I was paying more attention to the spare cover that was hiding the fact that they cheaped out on a matching 5th, than I was on the light. There's a 2nd red light immediately after that $115 one that the other jeep was stopping for, which is why I finally hit the brakes in that shot. I wish I could upload the video. It clearly shows the front of my Jeep lift from dropping a couple gears at the beginning and than dive at the end of it. 😆