Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
No, any offroading with a motorized vehicle is illegal in New York state. There's one private park that caters to dirt bikes/atv's/side by sides here on long island, but nothing full sized with a license plate. There's only one park further upstate that I know of that puts offroad 101 and 102 types of group courses together. Any other offroading up there is either a roll of the dice on getting caught, which is nearly as much of a nightmare as a DUI, or if you're part of an offroading group with specific permission from private land owners.

I'm not built for here. I'm into guns and jeeping, which are both viewed as criminal activities. I envy you guys and gals who can run a quick trail on the way home from work for some therapy.
wow... Well down here there are a few off road parks, mostly on private land. Everywhere else not private property is state land and you're not supposed to go wheeling on those cutouts for the high voltage lines... no matter how tempting they are... and has never been done by me ever...

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
So get this. Yesterday I ordered some grease on the O'Reilly Auto Parts web site. At the time it said it would be in the store this morning by 10:30am. So having not heard from them I call down to the store to see if it's in. The first call goes unanswered of course. The second time some smart-ass picks up and I explain that I'm expecting the grease in this morning by 10:30 to which he replies "It's only 10:17 boss" like super annoyed, like I was jumping the gun on them or something. He says "We'll call you when it's in" to which I replied "Okay, sorry to rush you guys </sarcasm>" and hung up.

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
yer such a health food freak!
Looks like a well balance meal .. some protein, some carbs, some veggies, just missing the 4th major food group ... alcohol