Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
So just to clear up a bit of confusion about what I did in the Marine Corps. I did 4 deployments to Iraq with 1st ANGLICO as a Fire Support Man, from Lance Corporal through Sergeant. 1st Deployment my team supported a US Army Mech Infantry Brigade in Ramadi. 2nd Deployment we supported 1st Recon Bn in and around Fallujah. 3rd Deployment we supported an Iraqi Army Brigade and a US Army Airborne Bn in and around Fallujah and Baghdad. 4th Deployment I was part of the HQ platoon at first and then I moved down to another team when their chief suffered a non-combat injury and had to be sent home. That was in support of another Iraqi Army Brigade.

I then spent 4 years in 29 Palms in a training unit called MCTOG (Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group). We did training in operations planning and also trained Battalion and Regiment command staffs preparing to deploy to Afghanistan.

I then did one more deployment with 2nd ANGLICO to Afghanistan. This time I was a Staff Sergeant and a JTAC. We supported a Georgian Light Infantry Battalion running base security for Camp Leatherneck/Camp Bastion. It consisted mostly of patrols in the open desert north of the base.

The videos below are pretty good overviews of what a JTAC does and What ANGLICO is.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhhh, Fall.
101°F today. Nice chill in the air.

:puke:
Its been raining the past few days here, but if it wasn't It would still feel like summer.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Ahhhh, Fall.
101°F today. Nice chill in the air.

:puke:
I'm not a fan of the heat, but I will say it's a bit of a stretch going from 80's and 90's to 40's so fast.

The high today is 77 degrees. That's much better. Next week I'll be hiking in Utah and it will be 20 degrees at night and between 36 and 45 degrees during the day. 🥶

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
So just to clear up a bit of confusion about what I did in the Marine Corps. I did 4 deployments to Iraq with 1st ANGLICO as a Fire Support Man, from Lance Corporal through Sergeant. 1st Deployment my team supported a US Army Mech Infantry Brigade in Ramadi. 2nd Deployment we supported 1st Recon Bn in and around Fallujah. 3rd Deployment we supported an Iraqi Army Brigade and a US Army Airborne Bn in and around Fallujah and Baghdad. 4th Deployment I was part of the HQ platoon at first and then I moved down to another team when their chief suffered a non-combat injury and had to be sent home. That was in support of another Iraqi Army Brigade.

I then spent 4 years in 29 Palms in a training unit called MCTOG (Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group). We did training in operations planning and also trained Battalion and Regiment command staffs preparing to deploy to Afghanistan.

I then did one more deployment with 2nd ANGLICO to Afghanistan. This time I was a Staff Sergeant and a JTAC. We supported a Georgian Light Infantry Battalion running base security for Camp Leatherneck/Camp Bastion. It consisted mostly of patrols in the open desert north of the base.

The videos below are pretty good overviews of what a JTAC does and What ANGLICO is.

Sincere thank you Sean.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

The Jeep has been dirty, so I was watching some detailing nutters.

Came across this one, and wonder how does ANYONE let their vehicle get to this state? :puke::puke::puke:
I'm just blown away by this guy's customers.

The Farm trucks I can understand but this van... yikes!