Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
The extended warranty cunts have tried to get me twice in the past 15 minutes. Fuckers!
I keep getting calls and emails from Sunlight Financial wanting to remind me that I still haven't sent them my bank info for my solar project. Um, we haven't agreed on a "solar project" yet folks!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Spam calls are pretty much why I never answer the phone unless I know the number.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I've had mine set on silent for years, only my important contacts get through, that list is 3 people long.
I haven't gotten to that point yet but I just ignore any California number now. NC numbers are more likely to actually be for me so I answer.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't gotten to that point yet but I just ignore any California number now. NC numbers are more likely to actually be for me so I answer.
I still have a VT number so I ignore all those. I also ignore "Toll Free Number".

JimLee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Once the "warranty" assholes and other telemarketer assholes started spoofing local numbers a few years ago I quit, anyone not on my very short list can leave a damn message. I have a company provided phone also that I use 90% more than my personal, get spam calls on that one also.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JLR
Build Thread
Link
Round two around Yankee Hill with my brother in law Daryle, who has never been offroad before. He is use to his BMW X5, which is peppy and very comfy, but would not be going up these roads.

IMG_4638.JPEG

IMG_7354.JPEG

This is his video that he shared with me. He was a bit unsure. :LOL:

IMG_4645.JPEG

IMG_4644.JPEG

IMG_7358.JPEG

It was a clear day for a change!

IMG_4647.JPEG

Followed up with beer and pizza of coarse!

I'm glad he came out to join me for a bit of fun. Nothing extreme but it was great to surprise someone with what a Jeep can do. I did tell him that I was up there with stock sports the other day. None had an issue getting up these "milder" roads.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Round two around Yankee Hill with my brother in law Daryle, who has never been offroad before. He is use to his BMW X5, which is peppy and very comfy, but would not be going up these roads.

IMG_4638.JPEG

IMG_7354.JPEG

IMG_4645.JPEG

IMG_4644.JPEG

IMG_7358.JPEG

IMG_4647.JPEG

I'm glad he came out to join me for a bit of fun. Nothing extreme but it was great to surprise someone with what a Jeep can do. I did tell him that I was up there with stock sports the other day. None had an issue getting up these "milder" roads.
Looks like an awesome time was had!

grimmjeeper

Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I finally got a ride in this morning without having to choke on camp fire thick smoke.

1631636382701.png
I was noticing that I can see the foothills from my house (in Castle Rock) pretty clearly today. They're only a couple miles west but they've been obscured bad enough I couldn't see them at all. I can even make out some detail on them as I look out my window.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_4638.JPEG

IMG_7354.JPEG

IMG_4645.JPEG

IMG_4644.JPEG

IMG_7358.JPEG

IMG_4647.JPEG

Awesome!! Nekkid too! Thx for sharing.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JLR
Build Thread
Link
It's not often you get a pic of a trail that actually does justice to the actual difficulty of the trail, this is one of those pics. All the big ass rocks in my pics look flat, lol
It still looks flat in the pictures to me. I am fairly sure Daryle thought we were going right which was a bit more incline but not nearly as rough.

It was fun. :handsinair:

Allmoparparts.com