Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

MntsRcalln

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2011 Dodge Ram Bighorn, 1990 Totoya 4x4 Mod
Which of those work toys do you intend to bring with you? I sat in a control station behind the fire control officer targeting my boss's H2 sunroof while boss was running about 50 MPH across the Mojave desert about 1:00 am ... I don't want any of that action :LOL:
14t5f3.jpg

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
The latest Steve and Mike show is out:
What kind of mount do you have where the hood in the bottom 1/4 of the frame is wobbling back and forth, but everything else outside stays perfectly straight and stable?

Last edited:

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Happy Monday. A bit of a rough weekend. Got up early Saturday to get an oil change and tire rotation at my normally trustworthy shop instead of using one of my Jeep Wave freebies, and the receipt says 6 quarts (it's only slightly high on the stick, so I don't think it was a full 6, but still...). Then went to my daughter's volleyball match and I'm one of the parent volunteers for line judging. Got hit with a hard serve in a very unfortunate place...thought I was going to get sick there for a bit. My daughter's team lost. Then went home and watched my alma mater get smoked by Penn State.

Yesterday I had tickets to Colts vs. Seahwaks from bossman for me and the family. And yet another loss for a home team for the weekend. Carson didn't look that good in his debut with the Colts.

Well, there's still hope for my wife's fantasy team that she said I had to help her with (though she accidentally dropped one of her QBs trying to switch who was starting, so...)

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of mount do you have where the hood in the bottom 1/4 of the frame is wobbling back and forth, but everything else outside is stays perfectly straight and stable?
It's not the mount, that is the stabilization capabilities of the GoPro. I was running the Hero 9 in the windshield and a Hero 8 as a handheld. Steveo has suggested that I run the 9 for mobile use and keep the 8 on the windshield. Next time out I'm gonna have them swapped. They both have awesome stabilization. Also thinking of shooting in full 4k too. We shall see.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation