Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
People always doing what they are told not too...
That stems from childhood where parents are afraid to discipline their children for fear of someone reporting them to child services... Don't know about you Gary, but if I had done a quarter of the crap I see kids getting away with nowadays...I would have been beaten to a bloody pulp by my Mom...and I can't say what Dad would have done to me. LOL
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
That stems from childhood where parents are afraid to discipline their children for fear of someone reporting them to child services... Don't know about you Gary, but if I had done a quarter of the crap I see kids getting away with nowadays...I would have been beaten to a bloody pulp by my Mom...and I can't say what Dad would have done to me. LOL
Confirmed from my experience helping set up for Dad's Pottery demonstration at the VBS. The first group of kids were outstandingly well behaved... The next three.... not so much. :angry:

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
I'd LOVE it if my electric bill were $168.
Yup, I could shut the main breaker off for a month here and the bill would still be higher

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I recall a yardstick broken down into rulers on my backside once.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I recall a yardstick broken down into rulers on my backside once.
Yep. Dad made a ruler explode on the table (not on me) when I wasn't doing my homework.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I was a horrible kid and did nearly everything I shouldn't have. I was, however, smart enough to make sure nobody knew about it. A lot of the problem now is people (NOT just kids) who not only have to break the rules, but have to make sure everyone SEES them doing it.

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Don't mind me. I'm just a lurker who likes the jokes but I'm doing a drive by post.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1628177547699

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I'm still trying to figure out the electric bill in the NC house. Upstairs A/C off, downstairs A/C set to 85, all blinds closed, outside temps 70's-80's, one lamp on a timer and the house basically empty for most of last month.

Electric bill $168 :swear::angry:
4xe ? :LOL:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
morning jeepers. well almost noon time. so i'm heading out to chilis for lunch.