Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
That is AWESOME!!! Can't tell from the photo but it is more likely a male looking for a female to breed. :) Chances are, it is a Aphonopelma chalcodes (Desert Blonde / Arizona Blonde).
Evidently, the monsoons bring them out. They give me the hebie jeebies but I do enjoy observing them. A lot of people around here like to handle them, but I'll keep my distance.
Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Evidently, the monsoons bring them out. They give me the hebie jeebies but I do enjoy observing them. A lot of people around here like to handle them, but I'll keep my distance.
Yeah, most "America" tarantulas are safe to handle as none are real aggressive...mostly defensive. Their venom isn't very strong and you would probably have more issues with the puncture wounds than the venom itself. They do have Urticating hairs, which is like fiber glass, as they can cause itching if you got them on you.

I don't go out of my way to handle any of my tarantulas...but if one wants to take a walk during a rehouse or feeding, I am ok with it.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1627915562046

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
I've got reservations at their KOA for the end of the month. I am a bit worried about the crowds, but look forward to meeting a few forum members.
wow, Arches closed by 8am?? Glad I got to see all the parks when I was a kid, but memory being shoddy, and having kids of my own I want to drag out there, means this will be a problem I'll have to deal with next year or two (want to do a trip out west next summer and hit all the good stuff I remember - Grand Canyon, Arches, Yellowstone, Devil's Tower, Rushmore, etc, and would love to hit some Moab trails in my Jeep). Guess I need to remember to show up super early.

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
wow, Arches closed by 8am?? Glad I got to see all the parks when I was a kid, but memory being shoddy, and having kids of my own I want to drag out there, means this will be a problem I'll have to deal with next year or two (want to do a trip out west next summer and hit all the good stuff I remember - Grand Canyon, Arches, Yellowstone, Devil's Tower, Rushmore, etc, and would love to hit some Moab trails in my Jeep). Guess I need to remember to show up super early.
I like your new Avatar pic :like:

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Sitting at the chebby dealership waiting for V to get a transfusion. Managed to find some other eeeewwwww cars sitting around.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FA141E1C-49DD-4BFD-A324-A5DFA182313C
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) F5CC7277-9D62-4D2C-9088-89DE2D5FD016

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I've yet to go to Grand Canyon or Yellowstone, but it's on the list alone with Zion National Park.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Sitting at the chebby dealership waiting for V to get a transfusion. Managed to find some other eeeewwwww cars sitting around.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 164D7A2F-05FF-4E42-9AE6-EE4A0AF804A8
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 164D7A2F-05FF-4E42-9AE6-EE4A0AF804A8
Go ahead and trade Mike... We all want to make fun of you for it!

Sponsored