Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
A recap of my evening/night. I met with my roofer around 7pm. We spent about an hour and a half on the roof. As we where finishing up it started to down pour. Apparently a wet roof with a ever so slight pitch and be the next thrill ride at a water yep slippery like a mother fuker good thing we both made it off safely. 9:15pm I go get tacos thanks to @Sean L picture. I pull up to the taco stand I park on the sidewalk in front of a cop car (they where also park on sidewalk) as I get out and start to walk away someone yells at me. They said it’s bc I have white privilege I can park on the sidewalk with out have an issue with police. I yelled back it’s not white privilege I’ll gladly take the ticket and go on with my night, that set him off he came at me with a knife. The police took care of that. I got them some tacos too.
That's a special type of stupid to assault someone right in front of the police. :swear:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
A recap of my evening/night. I met with my roofer around 7pm. We spent about an hour and a half on the roof. As we where finishing up it started to down pour. Apparently a wet roof with a ever so slight pitch and be the next thrill ride at a water yep slippery like a mother fuker good thing we both made it off safely. 9:15pm I go get tacos thanks to @Sean L picture. I pull up to the taco stand I park on the sidewalk in front of a cop car (they where also park on sidewalk) as I get out and start to walk away someone yells at me. They said it’s bc I have white privilege I can park on the sidewalk with out have an issue with police. I yelled back it’s not white privilege I’ll gladly take the ticket and go on with my night, that set him off he came at me with a knife. The police took care of that. I got them some tacos too.
I love your posts. Always an adventure!

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, upgrades in progress!
You got that right. Someone wants a free meal at Riker's Island I bet.
Sadly due to the revolving door there his stay will be short.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly due to the revolving door there his stay will be short.
Regrettably we're at the other end of the spectrum here... I had a friend who spent six months in Jail without so much as a hearing of his charges.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
....and people live in that town on purpose?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Chrysler Factory Warranty